⌜ six ⌟

mark lee, you would immediately know that is by hearing his name

mark lee, you would immediately know that is by hearing his name. everyone loves him, no doubt with that. it's still a wonder why almost all, if not everyone, looks up to him when all he has is a good face. he may be smart but he doesn't even know where to use his brain nor when to use it. he is so famous for being a good talker, everyone falls of him in just a sentence or two coming out from his mouth.

and mark lee loved the love and attention he is receiving. he can never seem to get enough of it.

not until donghyuck came to his life.

so, there is this new kid and he is my roommate.❞ mark said, mumbling a curse word when he saw that jaemin is winning the game they are playing.

the friend chuckled, making his final move before taking mark down. ❝must be nice.

a clean freak but yeah, i guess.❞ the older said, placing the joystick down the coffee table and breathed out a sigh after he had just lost for the second time already. ❝he is cute.

of course.❞ jaemin stood up from the sofa and went to get a bottle of water for them. ❝that's all you always think first.

what do you want me say more? i don't know him that well yet.❞ the older snatched the other water bottle from jaemin's hand and drank it the next second. ❝it has been a week and we aren't that close yet.

jaemin gasped, ❝the almighty mark lee having a hard time getting close to the new kid? that's something.❞ it's as if it is that surprising.

it's not me, it's him.❞ mark threatened to throw the bottle to jaemin and made the younger flinch. ❝he always stutters whenever i talk to him, he blushes when i help with the dishes, and he tries to avoid my gaze.

he's scared of you.❞ jaemin snorted, sitting back down next to mark and grabbing his joystick before starting a new round.

with this face of mine? i don't think so.❞ mark's eyes then went to focus on the screen, planning to kill jaemin in this round. ❝who knows, that kid might have feelings for me already.

that's cute simba.❞ jaemin simply said, not interested anymore. ❝focus if you don't want me to kick your butt.

to think that mark will never mind about it, he was wrong. after that short talk with jaemin, he could never get his eyes off donghyuck. he could see that the tanned male was uncomfortable but he didn't care that much. he wouldn't notice himself stopping for a moment and just thinking of how donghyuck's smile is so bright, how his voice is so soothing to hear, and how time slows down whenever he walks so gracefully.

he didn't even realize that he's spending more time with donghyuck in his mind than the girls and boys he usually hangs out and flirts with in his free time.