⌜ end ⌟

pushing the door open, mark made sure to shut the door before settling donghyuck down the sofa and continued to kiss him like there is no tomorrow.

m-mark..❞ donghyuck had a hard time speaking as the older wasn't giving him the chance to breathe. ❝hmm..

mark pulled away just to unbutton the formal dress shirt he was wearing. he had just graduated today and donghyuck expected for them to celebrate it with a romantic dinner and not a hot make out session on their way to their dorms, not like donghyuck is complaining at all.

he looked so beautiful laying down there and breathing heavily with his swollen lips, mark was having a hard time controlling himself. months, that's about to turn to a year, of being together, mark wanted to take things slow and only got far with making out. he wanted to take donghyuck's first after marrying him but if donghyuck continues to look like a meal then mark sure is going to be hungry and eat him without thinking twice.

oh.. wow.

both the boys making out by the sofa, looking so disheveled with their clothes at the verge of being ripped away from their body and lips being abused mercilessly, was halted upon hearing another voice inside their dorms.

pulling away slowly, they turned their heads to the direction where the voice was heard and had their eyes widened upon seeing their friends by the dinning are looking so surprised.

oh god.❞ donghyuck's face then heated up and buried his face down to mark's shoulder, making the older chuckle at how cute he is instead of getting embarrassed about their friends witnessing them looking so needy for each other.

jaemin turned to mark and shook his head in disappointment. ❝what kind of alpha are you?

needy for his omega.❞ mark said, playing along with his bestfriend.

seeing that donghyuck's not getting up from his lap, mark carried the embarrassed tanned male and went to the dinning are to see the food being displayed and prepared there. just as he was about to pick a food up, renjun slapped mark's hand and gave him a glare.

you wash your hands.❞ the short male said while looking down at his hand before looking back at him with that look of his. ❝who knows where you have been touching.

seriously through, can't you two wait?❞ jeno said while munching the chips he took by the end of the table. ❝you two suddenly barged inside and it scared the shi—

both jaemin and renjun turned their heads at the smiling angel with those warning looks of theirs. ❝jeno, sofa.

s-shimmy shimmy kokobop out of me.❞ jeno saved himself and threw his boyfriends with an innocent smile, making the two youngsters standing right next to him laugh as he was under his boyfriends. ❝and look, jisung and chenle are here!