⌜ one ⌟

but if things will never work out, break up with him.❞ jeno said, sounding serious.

but when does donghyuck even take him seriously? ❝right no eyes, just hurry up and tell me.

jeno was this near to hitting this male sitting across him but glued his fist down to the table and gave him one sweet (threatening) smile. but nonetheless, he proceeded to tell donghyuck his ways.

talk to him first. not just those random thought sharing, neither those video games you two play all the time.❞ jeno spoke, leaning forward to donghyuck who's listening intently. ❝talk to him about your relationship.

donghyuck groaned and moved away from the smiling angel. ❝that's pretty boring.

either do it or break up with him.❞ jeno shrugged, going back to eating. ❝simple as that.

fine.

🎮

you lost.❞ mark smirked after winning the game for the nth time today. ❝again.

donghyuck whined, his hands going everywhere in the air while still having the joystick in hand and almost hitting mark with it. ❝you cheated.

you think so?❞ mark took his lollipop out from his mouth and licked it before pushing it back, turning to donghyuck and laughing at how devastated he looked. ❝you really just suck at this.

sure, i do.❞ the tanned male admitted so easily, just like that.

not like it was anything shocking though. even mark knows that donghyuck only started playing video games because of him. donghyuck honestly had no interests in this, neither did he even like it after knowing how to play. but just for the sake of bonding with his beloved boyfriend, he has to show that he loves it so much.

can we not play anymore?

that has so many meanings but mark, being so lazy to find out the other meanings, only nodded at what he understood immediately. ❝what do you want to do?

it's so hot in here, why is that?❞ donghyuck and mark shared a room in their dorm and it was also one of the reasons why things came to this.

typical love at first sight for donghyuck. being a new student, assigned in a room and having a hot guy as his roommate, and falling in love with him after. actually, it wasn't that serious at the first week but weeks became months and then a year passed, donghyuck's feelings for mark changed and grew even more. being a brave boy he is, he confessed to mark and mark accepted him.

kidding, mark rejected donghyuck. but the tanned male didn't want to be the talk of the campus of being rejected by a hot guy, and it's even his roommate, which is why he forced mark into this. he begged him, doing everything for him, making mark see that he is worth boyfriend material until mark finally did accept him. everyone in the campus knew about it the next morning but no one took it seriously seeing that mark was still the same with being a flirtatious person. kissing girls here and there, making boys' heart turn gay there and here, and making donghyuck get feel so much every second of the day.

i bought ice cream.❞ mark placed his joystick down the sofa and made his way to the fridge, having donghyuck's eyes following him.

donghyuck wondered why he still hasn't broken up with him.

thank you.❞ donghyuck accepted the spoon mark gave to him and went to dig in to the ice cream filled tub mark placed in between them.

mark flashed him a smile and then winked. ❝anything sunshine.

it probably is because of that cute pet name which never fails to make donghyuck blush every time.

mark?

taking the vanilla ice cream, mark raised a brow. ❝hm?

do you love me?

the older male giggled at that question and answered without even hesitating nor did he think twice about it. ❝of course.

when i became your boyfriend—

mark waited for the ice cream to melt on his tongue before pouting the spoon he is holding to donghyuck to stop him from speaking. ❝you forced me to be in a relationship with you so technically, it was me who became your boyfriend.

o-oh..❞ was it all just forced then? ❝so, this isn't real?

don't say that sunshine.❞ mark brought his hand up and went to wipe the vanilla ice cream on the corner of donghyuck's lips. ❝this is real, i learned to love you in the end.

donghyuck's lips then curved up. ❝you love me?

i love you.❞ mark repeated again with a nod.

and that's all donghyuck needed to know. he didn't dare ask another question about why he's so open and still flirts around with other people despite of being in a relationship. what's important right now i what mark feels about him, and mark loves him.

they then spent the whole afternoon eating ice cream and watching whatever movie was showed on tv, with donghyuck smiling the whole time.

mark loves him.

t b c