⌜ eight ⌟

❝he's stupid

he's stupid.❞ jeno said after hearing mark's explanation.

hearing that only made mark break down even harder, jaemin could only send his boyfriend a look and telling him to take it easy. seeing that renjun opened his mouth, jaemin went to give the short male a warning look before he could say something more hurtful than jeno. sure, jaemin is also on their side and agreed with their opinions about mark's good intentions but theh could at least keep it for themselves or if they would say it out loud then they should make it sound less insulting. mark isn't in the best state right now, a word can make him cry a river.

just like now.

jaemin..❞ mark had his arms wrapped on jaemin's waist as he buried his head down on the younger's chest. ❝it has been only three hours and i miss him already.

it would be a lie if both renjun and jeno denies the fact that they are jealous seeing mark clinging to their boyfriend like that. but if they complain, jaemin is just going to send them glares that could kill.

i miss him..❞ mark sobbed, drenching jaemin's shirt with his tears. ❝s-so much..

seeing that made renjun scoff and tease jeno the moment he found this scene pretty much familiar. ❝oh look jeno, he acts exactly like you that one time when you and jaemin fought.

let us not—

recalling that memory made jaemin chuckle, still rubbing circles behind mark's back for comfort. ❝he's much worst. only ten minutes passed by and he's already on his knees begging for forgiveness.

renjun definitely witnessed that sight and laughed along with jaemin. ❝oh, jaemin! do your remember when jeno broke your game console?

okay!❞ jeno stopped the two, giving them looks and then sighed at the way they betrayed him. ❝we are here for mark, not to bully me.

we are not bullying you jeno.❞ renjun giggled and went to give a peck on jeno's cheeks for the male to stop pouting. ❝we just really love to tease you.

jaemin only gave jeno those flying kisses. ❝i want to kiss you too but mark is clinging to me.

mark,❞ jeno started and getting the older's attention once he called him. ❝jaemin is our boyfriend by the way.

boyfriend? that only word triggered him and all memories came flashing back to his head. from the fun times with those smiles, laughs, and jokes, to the down times with all the crying, arguing, and now breaking up.

boyfriend.❞ mark let out a chuckle, scaring all of them. ❝i also have a boyfriend. he is cute, fluffy, true definition of a baby, and have i mentioned that he shines like the sun?