⌜ thirteen ⌟

mark then touched his lips, earning a look from jaemin. ❝what's wrong with you?

jaemin.

what?

do you think i'm bad at kissing?❞ mark raised his head and faced jaemin who's confused as of the moment. ❝the gods above are always cutting us off whenever we are in the edge of kissing.

so that's what's occupying mark the whole day. leaning back from his seat, jaemin munched on the burger jeno bought for him before speeding off to hang out with donghyuck who needed a help in something.

first was donghyuck vomiting.❞  mark said before sending jaemin a glare who's looking at him with those innocent eyes of his. ❝and next was you calling me just to ask what came first, the egg or the chicken.

jaemin snorted, he didn't know he was disturbing something but mark did sounded annoyed when he picked up the call. ❝oh that.

the older then groaned as he made some awkward hand gestures. ❝it's like a sign telling me that i'm a bad kisser.

you probably are.

you haven't tried kissing me yet.

raising a brow, jaemin gave the older one mocking smile. ❝i don't need to, i can already guess it.

in a blink off an eye, mark jumped from his seat and startled jaemin who dropped his burger down to it's box. mark held the side of jaemin's face as he inched closer every second while the younger male was completely disgusted and struggled to get away from mark.

rape!

i'm proving you wrong.❞ mark said while taking one more inch closer to jaemin who's this near to screaming like those girls in horror movies. ❝i know how to kiss!