⌜ fifteen ⌟

baBy is it mE or aRe yOu dOIng soMetHIng to mE

renjun breathed in heavily as he arched his back the moment he felt intense pleasure from behind him. he gripped on to jeno's muscled arm very tight and hand his head leaned back on jeno's shoulder. not only was he feeling pleasure from behind him but also at the lower front.

ah, fuck fuck—

jeno smirked, his kisses trailing up from the short male's neck to his ears. ❝do you want to sleep at the sofa tonight?

finding something else to grip, renjun shook his head as he whined. ❝i'm s-sorry.. haa..

jaemin moaned when he felt renjun's small, slim fingers in contact with his soft hair. it motivated him to do better at his job. ❝you want me to swallow, injunie?

n-no! no.❞ renjun probably had let out his most loudest moan for the night once jeno found the right spot to hit. ❝it's d-dirty.

pushing himself up from renjun's twitching baby, jaemin went to devour the older's lips to silence his loud moans up. ❝taste yourself little spoo—

"jaemin!"

they all froze from their places, except for renjun who finally got to breathe from the pleasure he never had expected to recieve. it was too much for him but not like he complained. hugging renjun's small figure, jeno gave jaemin a look.

the male sighed, ❝let's just ignore him.

just as they were about to continue where they stopped with or without renjun regaining back his energy, the knocks from the front door turned to banging and they were scared to disturb their neighboring dorm mates up, which they had already did because of what unholy activity they are doing.

"open up jaemin!"

jeno groaned in annoyance before bringing a hand behind jaemin's nape and brought him down for a heated kiss, giving renjun enough time to rest. ❝just go and we'll continue.

don't get too rough on him.❞ jaemin pecked renjun's forehead and lastly on jeno's cheeks before taking a pair of sweatpants and a loose shirt to wear. ❝and don't get too loud, you might scare mark.

jaemin,❞ jeno breathed out, thrusting in surprise that made renjun gasp. ❝he always likes it rough.

just..❞ jaemin sighed, fixing his his hair to make it look like he did nothing. ❝don't rip him apart and don't be loud, i beg you.