⌜ eleven ⌟

i am ready!

jaemin snorted as he went to attack mark's player. ❝oh really now?

but before jaemin could land his last move to end mark for the first time in the third round, mark just had to pause the game and groan very loud. lucky for jaemin, jeno went out for practice and renjun had to manage the library. if they were here, they'd think wrong and kill mark for it.

i was about to beat your ass!

mark threw the joystick down the table in front of them and flopped his body down the sofa. ❝jaemin i want him now!

mark..

what?

are you an alpha in a rut?

and that earned a slap behind his head. jaemin whined and rubbed that sore spot as he looked at mark who's frowning at him. the older just crossed his arms and raised a brow at jaemin, ❝will you stop playing around?

okay fine.❞ jaemin placed the joystick down carefully and raised his hands as if he was surrendering. ❝i just wanted to lift the mood up.

hugging his legs, mark went back to being emo. ❝i want him back.

you can't have him back easily you idiot.

then what should i do?❞ mark raised his head and gave jaemin a look. ❝tell me, i am ready for everything.

isn't the reason why he he broke up with you is you not being loyal?

mark nodded his head, recalling jeno's explanation in donghyuck's side. ❝can't i just explain everything to donghyuck? maybe then he'll forgive me and we can get back together.