⌜ five ⌟

❝he called me his

he called me his.

jeno stopped feeling the cold breeze as they were hanging out on the rooftop and turned to donghyuck who finally spoke after a good ten minutes of being silent. ❝ain't that great?

but why do i feel like he is not mine?

you know donghyuck, in relationships, you really just have to trust your partner.❞ jeno said, leaning his back by the railings. ❝maybe those people mark is hanging out with are just his friends? classmates? random dudes?

letting out a sigh, donghyuck put his head down and played with his fingers. ❝i'm tired of this.

you're giving up?❞ jeno widened his eyes.

although he wanted it at first, seeing that maybe the two of them actually can make things work made jeno not want donghyuck to give up. he had a talk with jaemin about this situation and it makes him want to help donghyuck and mark but then again, he didn't want to interfere with them. jeno wants them to fix it for theirselves, he didn't want anyone to fix it for them.

if mark is not even loyal then what's the point of continuing, right?❞ donghyuck chuckled even though deep inside he was hurting.

he should have known that he was the only one serious in this relationship. sure, mark said that he loves him, mark is protective around him, mark cares for him, mark claims him as his, but is donghyuck really the only one mark is like that to?

who knows how many guys or gals out there mark loves, protects, cares, and wants to be his.

i want to be the only one.❞ the tanned male brought his knees together and hugged it tight. ❝but sadly, there are a lot of us.

jeno wanted to just bury mark alive for causing this mess and hurting his bestfriend this bad. who in their right might would actually an actual fluffball like donghyuck? but after hearing jaemin's explanation on mark's side, jeno still had nothing to do about it. it's only about them, mark and donghyuck, so he shouldn't join the mess. as much as jeno wanted for them to break up, he wasn't in the position to make the choice for them.

another way of making mark loyal is—

stop, jeno.❞ donghyuck begged, but not like the older listened.