⌜ fourteen ⌟

did you talk to him?

mark shrugged, not paying attention to jaemin who is bugging him since the moment he step foot inside the school campus. ❝i don't know anymore.

the younger male widened his eyes, taking a chair inside the classroom and sitting across mark with his arms crossed down on mark's desk. ❝what do you mean you don't know?

he didn't want to think about it. he wasn't in the mood and mark guessed it's because of him waking up at the wrong side of the sofa. his body ached and he blamed determined self for it. he was tired emotionally, he wanted to continued this but a small voice inside his head questioned him that got him thinking.

is this still worth it?

i love him.❞ mark said to himself before looking up at jaemin who's frowning at him. ❝i love him, right?

jaemin already had an idea why mark is acting like this but he didn't want to think about it. ❝mark, you love him.

exactly, i love him.❞ mark chuckled. people would find him crazy if ever they will see him acting like this but mark cared less. ❝but why..

mark don't—

why do i feel like giving up?❞ he mumbled but clear enough for jaemin to understand.

that was what jaemin didn't want to hear from him. he knew how much mark loved donghyuck so much, he was always right their beside the male from him fanboying about how perfect donghyuck is, what an amazing boyfriend he is, to how much he didn't want to lose him. jaemin witnessed how much mark loved the tanned male.

but even with mark being determined to get back to donghyuck, he gets tired too.

maybe you just need a break.❞ jaemin said, placing a hand behind mark and rubbing it in circles. ❝do you need to rest? you can sleep on my bed for the night, i can share a bed with renjun and jeno. i mean, we do that always anyways.

no.

jaemin opened his mouth to say something for mark to stop thinking about it but mark got ahead of him.