⌜ ten ⌟

❝so

so..❞ mark gulped down the food he was munching before speaking again. ❝he ate my eggs.

poor jaemin, he was just eating peacefully until his dirty mind just had to be switched on and take mark's sentence very wrongly. that's not all, he choked once he heard that from mark and the canadian was very much worried of him.

handing his untouched water bottle to jaemin, mark went to jaemin's side of the table and pat his back. ❝what's wrong with you?

n-nothing.

because of that one sentence, jaemin suddenly recalled with his boyfriends went to attack him after pushing mark away. he would be lying if he says that it was one of the best nights of his life, he really felt like flying with all the pleasure his boyfriends gave him. but this is mark's story, not his, so he better stop recalling that unholy night and think of how he can get donghyuck to forgive mark.

isn't that good?❞ if anyone would hear them then they'd definitely get the wrong idea.

he probably pitied me.❞ mark sighed. there were a lot of drool worthy dishes down on the table but donghyuck just had to eat the fried eggs mark made. ❝i shouldn't have just tried to make them fried eggs.

or he could have used another person to practice on making fried eggs and letting them taste it before he lets donghyuck try. but then, he had promised himself not to do that anymore. donghyuck should always experience it first hand may be like it or not and he sure learned not to make donghyuck fried eggs anymore.

is it why he's absent today?❞ jaemin questioned with his brows raised.

mark then made an ugly crying noise before slamming his head down the table. ❝what should i do?

well—

he's ill and it's my fault.

actually—

jaemin!❞ mark raised his head and then went to place both his hands on the younger's shoulder, shaking him aggressively. ❝what do i do now?