⌜ nine ⌟

mark pouted, ❝can't i stay here for the night?

even through they really wanted to be there for mark and be there to comfort him, they may or may not have plans for tonight that they didn't want mark to ruin. both jeno and renjun went to look at jaemin who was about to say yes, since he has a soft spot for mark, but before he does, renjun and jeno went to speak and shut him up.

no!❞ jeno said, sounding like he really doesn't want mark's presence.

seeing mark being down once again, renjun motioned his hands to hit jeno and went to rephrase jeno's answer. ❝what jeno meant is that you need to start with little sacrifices.

little sacrifices?

jaemin only stood there, enjoying the sight of his boyfriends doing their best for mark to leave and give them time alone.

you and donghyuck share a room right?❞ mark nodded his head at renjun's question.

jeno then clapped his hands. ❝then it would be awkward if you sleep on the bed together with him.

once again, mark nodded and then put his head down. he wanted to sleep next to donghyuck and cuddle with him like how they usually do but now it's going to be different since they have broken up.

sleep on the sofa.❞ renjun said, ❝give him space first, he needs it.

the sofa inside their dorm isn't even that big but just like what renjun said, sacrifice. mark sighed, he needs to sacrifice for the sake of them to get back together. he needs to do this.

okay, i will do it.

poor mark, he didn't know that the two of them were cheering spiritually that they finally get to have jaemin alone. jaemin only shook his head at their intentions but they were actually right, mark needs to start with little sacrifices.

walking towards the sad male, jaemin went to place a hand on mark's shoulder and pat it. ❝we are going to start the real thing tomorrow. for now, just bear with this.