⌜ two ⌟

so, he loves me.

jeno raised a brow with his arms crossed. ❝oh really now?❞ and the next second he pointed at a specific direction that made donghyuck follow with his eyes. ❝how much?

but he told me..❞ donghyuck bit his lower lip at the sight of mark talking to a junior and laughing along with him as if their conversation is that funny. ❝jeno, they are just probably friends.

look at their hands.

donghyuck's eyes followed at where jeno wanted him to look and saw mark playing with the boy's fingers. ❝i'm..

break up with him.

no.❞ he wasn't just going to give up just like that. and also, he won't walk up to them to get mark away from that junior. he just doesn't have the guts to do so. ❝i know this will still work.

you're really out there hurting yourself.❞ jeno sighed, helping donghyuck in carrying the books he was assigned to bring to the library.

but instead of thinking about his feelings, donghyuck was having thoughts about how cute that junior was. jisung is going to disagree but donghyuck honestly found the junior cuter than chenle. ❝jeno, do you still have tips left?

i got a lot, why?❞ jeno faced donghyuck and already knew what he wanted. ❝no. just give up.

i don't want to let go of him.

he's not worth fighting for.

jeno!❞ donghyuck pouted giving the older those puppy eyes that he knew jeno could never resist. ❝please help hyuckie.

move away.❞ jeno nudged the male away and heaved another sigh. ❝people are getting prettier these days, each day attractive babies are born.