⌜ seven ⌟

when mark says that he doesn't know what to do, he really doesn't know what to do

mark, you sure you and donghyuck are in a relationship?❞ jaemin can't help but question even though mark had told him already.

mark winked at the junior he is with and whispered something on his ears before letting him off so that he can go to jaemin. ❝yeah, we are.

you don't look like you are in a relationship.❞ jaemin furrowed his brows at the male while leaning by the lockers with mark standing beside him. ❝in a relationship, mark, you need to be loyal. if you're taken, you shouldn't be hanging out and flirting with anyone.

i am loyal.❞ mark said, not understanding what jaemin meant. ❝i love donghyuck and donghyuck is the only one inside my heart.

of course he is.❞ the younger male rolled his eyes, finding it hard to believe his bestfriend. ❝but why does it seem like he isn't?

he is the my only one, jaemin.❞ mark sighed, jaemin might have understood his purpose wrong. ❝is it about me hanging out with different people?

no, it's about you flirting with other people.❞ jaemin faced mark and gave him a look. ❝why are you doing this? it's as if donghyuck isn't your boyfriend.

i just..❞ mark then put his head down, letting out the air he held in. ❝i don't know.

you don't know?

i want everything to be perfect for him. i want him to think that i'm the perfect boyfriend out there.❞ the older said, eyes still focused on the ground. ❝that's why i'm getting experience from here.

jaemin couldn't believe what he is hearing from mark. ❝you are stupid, you know that?

i want to see if what i'm doing is right to them then it's going to be perfect for donghyuck.❞ mark clearly has no idea in what he is going to do.

mark was so lost at everything. he is only flirting with gals and guys just for the sake of gaining experience because he doesn't know what could satisfy donghyuck. what if donghyuck liked this, what if donghyuck like that? what if he doesn't prefer to do this and would rather do that? that goes inside his head all the time. he didn't want to have a day where in donghyuck wouldn't like him.

he wants for donghyuck to love him every single day, just like how he is loving him every single second.

this is why he's trying to see what are the perfect words to say, what are the perfect things to do, and how he can make donghyuck feel like he is the most luckiest person alive for being mark's boyfriend. he was going smoothly with everything until he had noticed that donghyuck has been hanging out with jeno lately.