A Page from the Eldorian Guidebook

Location: The Kingdom of Eldoria as a whole

Form of Government: Monarchy 

Schools:  School is available to all who reside in the Kingdom. Funds raised from taxes keep the schools running, and at no cost to the general populace. Both humans and non-humans may attend any school of their choosing.  A school of some sort is available in every community as per Eldorian law.  

Universities are open to all, though unless awarded a scholarship, you will have to pay the tuition.

MilitaryBoth males and females, human and non-human, may join the Eldorian military if they choose. Provided they pass the training. 

Knighthood: All can become knights, provided they pass the training. Unless it is a ceremonial position. 

Fae Champions: Are chosen from the best of the best of the Eldorian Military and Knights. They are sent for more training with the Fae. The training lasts for a few years, where the knights learn more specialized skills. Upon completion of Fae Champion training, the champion receives a tattoo signifying the completion of their training. The champion has a choice of the tattoo's placement and ink color. 

A champion is one who accompanies the ruler he is connected with into battle. If the said battle comes down to one on one combat, the champion is sent to fight in his liege's stead.  

The champion while in the palace is usually the Captain of the Guard. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These guidebook pages are added to give some insight into the story's world while attempting to cut down on info dumps.

They are just here for the reader's enjoyment/reference.

249 words