Dramatist Persona

Listed in Order of Appearance

Cordelia - The Court Bard. She is a Siren and Volsair's love interest. (Looks mid-20s, actually 233)

Volsair - The Champion of Eldoria, and Captain of the Palace Guard. Human, Cordelia's love interest.  (35 years old)

Prince Alkanos - The Uncrowned King of Eldoria. He is half Dragon. Unable to transform into a Dragon until he is taught. (20 years old)

Prince Martin - The Usurper King, who's been plotting to take the throne for months. (45 years old) 

King Marco - Prince Martin's brother.  Prince Alkanos's father. Married The Dragon Queen to end the Dragon Wars. Even though it was a political marriage, he did love her. (44 years old)

Kay Pi and Hinri - Two cats that are the palace mousers. Kay Pi is a female Tortoise Shell, her mate Hinri, is a white male Calico with piercing blue eyes. Both are capable of human speech, only if the humans are actually paying attention.

Court Magician - A Fae working in the palace as the resident magic-user. He is knowledgeable of most things magic and is King Marco's attending Physician. (Age unknown. Looks middle-aged)

The Peddler - A traveling salesman from a faraway country. He travels in an ox pulled storefront/covered wagon.   (Looks middle age, and seems to know more than what he lets on.)

The Fae Queen - The ageless ruler of the Fae Realms. 

Princess Imelda - Sister of the former Dragon Queen, and sister of the current Dragon King. The youngest of the three. Alkanos's Aunt. (Age unknown.)

The Dragon King - The current ruler of the Dragons. Brother to the former Dragon Queen and Princess Imelda. The middle of the three and  Alkanos' Uncle. (Age Unknown.)

Lady Viola - Alkanos's rescued cat. Grey and white fur. She is capable of human speech and has a tendency to be rather bossy.

Thea: Skilled Artisan, and Volsair's sister. (33 years old)

More characters to be unveiled as they are introduced.