Chapter 6: Leave

Upon entering, Philippines went straight to his bag which is beneath the polished glass center table for his clothes then straight to the bathroom. America, on the other hand, hurried to his room to change.

Stiff silence layout between the two countries that are left. Russia sits patiently on the soft sofa while Spain was standing, still in his dripping clothes as he clutches his arm around himself to ease the cold air that washes through him.

The conversation that happened in the elevator made them hesitant to talk to each other now. 

America came out of his room wearing a fitting long sleeve black top, with army pants and a high cut black boots. This is the second time he took a bath this day. He slowly approached Spain handing him a soft bath towel. 

"Spain, here's a towel and here's an extra shirt. Put your clothes in the dryer. Just go down the hallway and then turn left." America offered and gave direction to his Spanish guest which the other silently nodded.

"Gracias" Spain replied and headed to the place America directed, leaving Russia and America in the huge living room.

The atmosphere inside is really awkward and the silence is uncomfortable.

"So... what is your visit about, Russia?" America tries to open up a topic to break the silence. Russia immediately looks at him in hate.

"Have you heard anything from North Korea?" The Russian suddenly asked with malice or mockery making  America flinched in sudden hate.

"You snake! You purposely pla-" America suddenly stopped his rant as he heard Spain approaching wearing the extra shirt that America gave.

"Let's talk about this privately. I can't believe that I'll do this before my leave." The American grumbles at Russia seething off hate.

"Serves you right." Russia talked back.

"Where's Philipp?"Spain questioned as he settles on the opposite couch in front of Russia. He opens up his phone scrolling through it at a fast speed.

"Heto po!" Philippines exclaimed as he made his way to the living room wearing a gray shirt printed with the words 'ADOBO', jeans and slippers which upon his arrival lightens up the room. The three big countries can't help but appreciate Phillip's presence.

"Hey, so what's going to happen?" Philippines muttered ending the long stares of the other countries.

"I need to discuss something privately with идиот (idiot) here." Ruski barked, pointing at America as he stands up from the sofa.

"Just checked the news, the rain won't stop until tomorrow morning. I can call a cab and leave but Philipp will be left here." Spain suggested looking at America showing off his phone with the weather article.

"It's fine, okay lang po para sa akin. I mean I can look for something to entertain myself." Philipp replied obviously disappointed that Spain will leave.

"You'll be bored, lad..." Russia suddenly interjects referring to Philippines.

America ponders for a while, deciding what to do next. Quiet and serious.

Oh Ame wouldn't like this, doesn't like this.

He knows he'll regret it.

"Philipp, can I say something?" America asked, not caring about Russia's statement for a while.

"Oo, naman!" Philippines exclaimed.

"Philipp, Russia and I will discuss the important matters in the conference room on the upper unit. Since this is private matters, I will leave you two out of this," Ame paused.

Spain and Philipp's eyes widen was caught unaware as America continued:

.

.

"I will leave you and Spain here alone until dinner. Spain stay with Philipp for  now"

.......................................

Spain will babysit Philipp cuz' Ame doesn't want Philipp to be bored XD

Spain's gonna have alone time with Philipp on the next chapter so stay tuned.

News:

Well, just look up what North Korea is now up to...

art by artizxp on tumblr

Thank You for reading!!