Chapter 17 (bonus) : The back-up bros

"Aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!"

The current mood of Indonesia right now after stressed, and sleep-deprived at three. Taking a break as he stretches his back in his office chair.

He's frustrated that he curls himself over the small chair and let out a frustrated groan. He stayed in that position until he heard his phone rang to an awfully familiar ringtone of his neighbor.

He gets up and lazily answers his phone with a huff.

"Hey! What's up?" Indonesia tried to sound cheerful, at least he tried.

"Wow, you're that stressed? Your voice sounds like you're having menstrual cramps" Malaysia answers on the opposite side of the phone.

"Tell, me about it... Why did you call?" Indo calls out, actually anticipating on his caller's intention

"Oh, just calling to say that South Korea is having an album release in the US and I already have our plane tickets booked, just so you know. I'm picking you up in an hour. Flight is this afternoon."

What?

"Wait, wait, wait... What the hell are you-you..." Indonesia spluttered out of shock as he tries to process what Malaysia said.

"Im going online, let's video chat first" Malaysia uttered before hanging up.

At that moment, Indonesia's laptop lights up with an incoming video call.

He noticed that its a group call between him, Malaysia and Philippines.

He answered it lighting the camera up, he saw the pixilated face of his neighbor appeared and their static voices came out through the speaker.

"Hey, are you packing up already?"~ Malaysia

"That was so sudden"~ Indonesia

"Hahaha!!!"~Malaysia

"Philipp's not picking up."~ Indonesia

Indo saw that Philippines is online yet not answering which is odd for the country.

Maybe slow WiFi?

Maybe...

At the very moment, Philipp answered the call.

"Hey Philipp, Malaysia here is going to..." Indonesia's words trailed off for whoever was on the other screen, it was not Philipp.

"Martial. Good day, Is Philipp around?" Malaysia suddenly addressed Philipp's older brother.

"Hm, good day to you too. I'm sorry to say that Philipp just left. He's going to USA, right now for business matters. Im currently using his computer so I answered the call." Martial utters with a proffesional voice, deep and fluent.

"Oh, thats fine" Indonesia assures.

"Were actually heading to US ourselves. We want Philipp to come with us in South Korea's album release." Malaysia explained.

"Maybe you'll meet him there. Call me if he has any troubles in there, please. Im ending the call for now. Paalam." Martial ended the call as he started to lag, leaving Malaysia and Indonesia in the chat.

"So its their WiFi connection." Malaysia joked.

"What's the plan now?" Indonesia asked.

"Lets inform South Korea first. Then let's go. Im picking you up so hurry."

Call ended.

.........................

You'll be seeing them more, so bonus chapter

Facts:

Indonesia is stressed because some of his provinces (West Papua) are doing protest on streets that had the government cut off internet connections on the area as riot increases. Check out the news on West Papua to understand more.

Malaysians and Indonesians are also into K-Pop making it into the top ten countries who likes K-Pop.

Since Malaysia and Indonesia are Philippines' neighbors, they would know Martial Law.

Art by caseykeshui

Thank you for the reads, votes and comments!!!