Chapter 7: No party pooper

For those who are underage, this chapter does not and will never encourage you to drink alcoholic drinks. Wait till your legal kids.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Three..."

It was only fifteen minutes after America and Russia left for business matters. It has been only 15 minutes since Spain and Philippines were left alone in the condo unit, but harsh and loud grunts are already heard throughout the unit.

"Two..."

Spain is counting slowly. It's a painful wait for both countries but they want to get it perfectly in a few tries. They can't mess this up.

"One..."

In the sofa seat, Philippines was bending his torso, ass out while his hands are placed in the armrests. Perfectly lewd pouting lips with his eyes half-lidded eyes staring at Spain.

"And... done!!!" A sudden flash was made from Philipp's phone that Spain was using to capture a pic.

"Ay Salamat! My back is really aching from that pose" Philippines said with a strain as he stretches far up earning a delightful crack on his spine.

"I tell you, it's worth it!!! Look." Philippines went beside Spain to look at the photo. Spain volunteered to be Philippines photographer and to Philipp's delight, the Spanish guy is really professional.

"Hala! Ang gwapo ko!" Philippines exclaimed as he saw the picture. He looks so seductive despite his small face and cute looks.

"Oh, you are gwapo, alright." Spain can't hold back his honest compliment to the smaller country. He nudges his shoulders against Philippines playfully which he snorted back.

"Swhut uph!" Philippines retorted back as he buries his face against Spain's shoulders.

"Hahaha, you really are, bonito." Spain wants to shower Philippines with compliments just like he did back then. It hurts when it was all in the past, but right now, he's with him. It's better this way.

Yeah, it's better this way. Just the two of us.

"Let's watch some movies!" Philippines suggested.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Spain asked looking at the smaller country by his shoulders.

"An Avengers movie?" Philippines suggested as he scrolls through Netflix on America's 18-inch flat screen TV. They've got America's permission before he left.

"Sounds good." Spain agrees.

They spend most of the afternoon watching Marvel movies and traveling back and forth to America's refrigerator and pantries taking most of the sweet portions and chips.

After a few movies, around 5:40 pm, Philippines was bored and wanted to do some mischief. Spain was so focused on the movie that was playing on Netflix, he didn't notice Philipp's scheming something on the corner.

Spain was snapped back to reality when Philippines stood up with a grin on his face. The evil kind of grin that sends chills down Spain's nerves. 

Ok, what craziness will he do now?

"Let's look for America's hidden stash!!!" Philippines squeaked.

"I don't think that's a good-" Spain was cut off when Philipp suddenly grabs his arms and drags him to the narrow walk-in cabinet.

"What are you doing, Philipp?" Spain asked, knowing that he can't stop this raging ball of surprises.

Philippines just smiles and turns his back from Spain opening the narrow walk-in cabinet revealing a small room full of wine bottles from top to bottom from all over the world. It's a wine cellar

shit shit shit shit It's all liquor!!!!!

"I found this out of curiosity." Philipp grins up. The little jerk. "America said that we can do anything that we want, right? We can help ourselves with anything." Philipp continues without any signs of stopping, looking at the collection of tasty wines and liquors.

"Bonito, this is all America's. We can't possibly get one." Spain was dumbfounded. He knows that Philippines a little party monster, but this is so out of place.

"Look, he kept the Lambanog that I gave to him!!!" Philipp suddenly shoved Spain a plain transparent bottle with the word Lambanog in the label.

"This is from me so it's mine and not America's. What could go wrong?" Philipp said slowly licking his lips as if he's tasting what is inside the bottle.

"You gave it to him, so it's his alrea-" before Spain can finish, Philippines pushed his way out of the small cellar carrying the bottle.

"Philipp..." Spain wanted to tell off the smaller country but he knows he can't tell this country off since he already set the shot glass with the water-like liquid.

"This is the pride of the Filipinos." Philippines raises the shot glass and snickered as he looks at Spain.

"Might as well join you if I can't stop you?" Spain asked. He gave up from stopping Philipp.

Oh, he'll regret this later.

"Yup. Come on, this tastes great." Philipp says. Then he throws the first shot to the sink, then refills it.

Spain fills his own shot glass to Philipp's delight

"Cheers!" Philippines clinked their glass and drank it fast, bottoms up.

Oh well, what could possibly go wrong, Spain asked himself looking at the obviously happy sunshine across him.

Then the liquor burned his throat.

----------------------------

Facts:

Lambanog is a traditional Filipino liquor that is made from coconut sap made into wine and is also called Coconut Vodka. It's so strong some drinkers can't even handle a shot glass.

Again, I won't encourage drinking for minors and I believe you grown-ups know safe drinking. Don't drink and drive or other kinds of illegal stuff.

Art by caseykeshui

Thank you for reading (This is rushed by the way)