Chapter 9: Rewind

Sorry darlings, I haven't updated my story for a while because I went out of town and I became lazy to update the moment I got back cuz' writer's block?

The author does not encourage underage drinking

...................................................

Breath hitches...

Head pounding...

Astounding heaviness...

The feeling inside burst out to every vein in the body and all you know is that something happened that night because...

It was an incredible hangover.

Philippines have a great morning start, head crunching hangover, and sore body but he feels warm, cozy and soft. He slowly opens his rock-heavy eyes to see that he's in bed.

A Queen size bed, with extravagant decoration, and a freaking 80 inch Tv mounted on the wall.

Philipp attempted to sit up but growling pain shot him but still sat up to process his thoughts of what, why, when, who, where and how questions related to his situated hangover. He was left with Spain. They took pics. They suffered at the 18 inch Tv in the living room. He took the Lambanog... HE DRANK WITH SPAIN WASTED!!!

Flashbacks came to his mind like a reel of film rolling fast...

... Flashback moment if you may...

Philippines started to look around the kitchen, clasping the corners of the table like he's a jelly-legged being. He rummages through the wooden cupboards and cabinets with some things being tapped, banged, and clashed inside. The kitchen was already a disaster from their food hunting even before they started drinking.

They're obviously drunk around the eight shot. Tenth shot? Sixteenth shot? who cares...

In his delight, Philipp found an Avocado in the fridge and a jar of pickles in the back and bring it back to Spain asking to take pictures. Without much hesitation, the Spaniard glides in with what the Filipino was doing and started taking selfies with the Avocado and the Jar of Pickles like a bunch of hooligans. They already took several pictures from other parts of the unit.

"I like the color," Philipp stated.