Chapter 28: Where's the fun in that?

Spain isn't having any fun. Why?

He was just visiting some countries from the south, then went to America.

Philippines was hanging out with America so he came along...

Met Russia along the way...

Got drunk...

Japan went along with them...

Somehow got into South Korea's album release...

China came...

Then everything went down into a spiral.

America was in a really bad mood and it seems to radiate to all the other countries. Spain doesn't like it one bit.

Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam went ahead of them to meet Philipp down the beach. Japan stayed indoor, probably sulking with Russia. Spain and America are at the steps of the veranda leading towards the beach.

"America, do you really need to yell to Japan like that?" Spain questions bravely, facing America with a firm stand.

"Look Spain, I know I've been an ass but you don't know everything, all my frustration and what I'm going through" America hissed. He was slightly limping on cramped foot it did get better for him to walk without assistance.

"Glad to know that you're aware" Spain reacted.

"Aware of what?"

"That you're an ass"

"Haha. Fuck you." America barked back with a playful smirk.

"Sorry, if it's between you and me, I will be the top," Spain stated without question that America choked on his spit.

"What the heck?!!" America stared at Spain surprised.

Spain looked at America with an eyebrow raised. Looking at the American from top to bottom, playfully scrutinizing each physical appearance.

"Why? Is there a problem for me to be a top? I clearly possess more skills in bed. I bet mine is bigger than yours. And you did say that you're an ass. In other words, I will be the one to do the fucking."

"Oh, you fucktard! Don't twist my words! Who said that we're going to make out?" America snarked but with a hint of fun underneath.

"I guess not. " Spain replied earning a teasing punch on his shoulder. In return, Spain gave America a soft look. The heavy atmosphere was lifted around them.

"Okay, alright. I'll apologize to Japan later... but I still know Russia took part in all of that." America gave in but frustration is still evident in his tone.

"We still need to investigate it. You can't say that without evidence." Spain responded.

"I did have the evidence-"

"But that call wasn't China calling, it was Martial Law... Remember? Russia's contacts do not have names on it so you might have mistaken."Spain interjected causing America to halt but the Americans still insisted.

"But-"

"Once Philippines agreed to file the case, we will start the investigation. We don't have any evidence against China and Philipp is the only one who can confirm." Spain stated bluntly but he had all his attention focused on America as he hears America puff.

"We cannot just let this slip by! Philippines is still in danger in every passing time!" America cried in an annoyed voice.

"That's why we're here to protect him. The only people who know where we are are us and South Korea. China will pay, along with the others he was in contact and have connections with him during that time."