Part 1

Art above is mine
If anyone wants to reuse it, please let me know😊
And once again:
My mother-tongue is not English so please let me know if there are any spelling mistakes or the sentences doesn't make any sense😅😂
-----
[This is basically the reading sample but I edited it slightly. You may skip this part if you do not wish to read it again though.]
His P.o.V.

I made my usual walk in the evening and crossed a few parks, looking for new victims. Since I haven't eaten very much in the last weeks, I was starving.

At this point I didn't care, which type of woman I would seduce with my charm and I also played with the thought of just giving them only the blue rose so I could kill her instantly.
I shook my head. I would never break my codex: The woman has to pick her fate. 

It wasn't really a codex, but it was my own recognition sign.
While Slenderman's victims would slowly get his stupid Slender-Sickness, I preferred my own strategy to weaken my victims.
I had the ability to create a powerful spell, called charm, to seduce a woman. Completely submitting to my will, they are forced to pick one of my two roses, that I would offer them.
The blue one, which allowed me to kill the woman instantly or the red one, which granted her  a pleasurable night with me and killing her afterwards.
Both of them are in my favor. Each has their own thrill.

I continued walking through a park and teleported to different areas, where depressed or lonely women would spend some time by themselves to enjoy the peace and quiet. Nothing.
I growled slightly frustrated and leanedagainst the nearest street light. I lowered my head and pulled my fedora deeper into my face.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and a feminine voice humming a sweet melody in the distance. Her voice appeared smooth and melodic.
I smirked and looked up.
As the girl reached me, she abruptly stopped singing and looked down at her feet in embarrassment. "Hello love~," I said in a husky voice and grinned.
She looked at me slightly confused and embarrassed. "Why did you stop singing? You have a lovely voice, dear."

I pushed myself off the streetlight and took a few steps closer to her. She blushed a bit and looked back to her feet. "There's no need to be shy, dear. I'm just impressed by your talent, that's all."
I eyed her, taking her full body in.
She was the perfect victim.
Her (h/l) (h/c) hair shimmered softly in the light of the streetlamp and her breautiful (e/c) eyes were stuck to her feet.
She bit her bottom lip nervously.
I stuck my tongue out, licking my lips hungrily.

I took one more step closer to her and raised my hands. In each of them appeared a rose.
The one in my left hand was the blue rose.
The one in the right was the red one.

"Here, pick one, love. That's a little present for you, that I had the opportunity to listen to your beautiful voice~" The girl looked at both of them in awe and reached out for the red one, but she stopped.

She looked up at me, my face half covered in shadows with only my big grin being visible.
She returned my smile and showed her white teeth in a sweet little grin.

I was surprised.
She didn't seem to be the shy girl, I met the second before.
She opened her mouth and pulled back her hand: "I'm sorry, but I don't take any roses or presents from strangers."

She turned and continued walking, leaving me behind baffled.
It never happened in my life before, that a girl resisted my charm.
I quickly caught myself again and grinned evilly. She was definitely something different.
She aroused my hunting instinct somehow.

This girl is definitely an interesting being to mess with.

Her P.oV. (You are 'her'-I wanted it to sound more elegant😂)