Bonus: Slenderbrothers

{This takes place shortly after the 5th Part...I recommend re-reading that part if you don't remember it}

"Unbelievable! How can someone be so stupid?!", the angered voice of Offenderman echoed through the garden.

He was walking up and down, furiously fiddling around with his arms - he appeared to talk to himself.

Splendorman sat a little bit further away on a blanket.

He was having a tea party outside but also secretly eavesdropped a little...not like it was difficult to overhear Offenderman's talk with himself.

Trenderman slowly approached Splendorman and sat down with him on the blanket, pouring himself a cup of tea.

His gaze didn't leave Offenderman for one second.

"What is wrong with him?", Trender asked, raising a brow.

"I think he had a fight with Slenderman again.", answered Splendor.

"She is just so fucking stupid. I told her to stay away and...", they heard him continue to complain.

Trender turned to Splendorman:
"And since when is Slender a 'she'?"

Splendorman just shrugged and laughed a little.

"What do you think? Who is he talking about?", Trender asked curiously.

"Umm...a girl?", the happy Slenderbrother replied and started laughing.

Trenderman groaned and adjusted his glasses.

They both watched Offenderman kick around a bucket but after he stumbled over it for the third time, he started jumping on it, destroying it slowly but surely.

"Okay, now he is getting ridiculous."

Splendorman nodded.

He grabbed a doughnut and threw it in Offenderman's direction.
It hit his head.

Offenderman started to visibly flare up:
"Splendoor! Come here, I'll fucking kill youuu!"

Offenderman pulled up the sleeves of his coat and stomped towards them.

Splendorman tried to hold back his giggles:
"What's the matter, brother?"

Offenderman grabbed his collar and lifted him up:
"Don't fucking mess around with me.
I have other problems to deal with at the moment."

He let Splendor go and walked off, cursing quietly to himself.

"Hey, Trender."

Trender tilted his head and looked at Splendorman.

Him being serious all of the sudden is quite rare.

"I think he is in love."