₱₳Ɽ₮ /̷̡̠̫̮̽̍̈́̽͑͘͘͝§̶͈͑̆̾̈́%̵̲̜̼̪͍̞́̈́̐̑̿̽͑͠(̴͙̪̝́̓̈́͆́̀!̸͇̹̦̦̆̌&̵̭͉̹̤̦̙̋̉̾̊̑̈́̆́

Interesting. This is indeed interesting. So much effort for a human girl. I am intrigued.

A dry laugh escaped my lips. I looked at the massacre around me and breathed in.

So much blood. You surely ended these guys quickly. But they are weak and pathetic anyways.

I scanned the area.

I was looking for someone special.

Far in the distance, I heard someone groaning in the bushes.

It was Rex.

I quickly reached him and picked him up by his collar.

His face was bloody and covered in dirt and dust.

A deep cut went through one of his eyes, dried blood smeared all over it.

He looked at me.

"I see you guys didn't do what I told you to do. Is it that hard to finish one Slenderbrother?", I asked slowly.

"Y-you don't understand this, boss. W-we thought we had his weakness but she actually made him stronger.", he stuttered.

I sighed. "Oh yeah of course."

"Please don't be mad, boss. Next time I'll get them. I promise. I promise!", he said as my grip tightened itself around him.

I let go, letting him stand on his own feet and smiled.

I took his face in my hands: "Oh yeah I know. You'd never disappoint me, right?"

He nodded, panic reflecting in his eyes.

Pathetic.

I quickly snapped his neck.

"Because it can never happen again, right?"
I laughed loudly as he fell to the floor.

I clapped my hands together as an attempt to get the dirt off of them.

"Typically. When you want things to get done right, you always have to do it yourself."

I walked off, my body slowly transforming back into my real self.

I'll make sure of it.

.

.

.