Part 13

His P.o.V.

Warning! Violent and gorey!

Soon all the cars stopped in their tracks and quickly turned to circle me.
I teleported away and tried to get into [Y/N]'s vehicle again but I just popped up next to it again.
What the actual fuck...? Ugh dammnit. If I keep doing this, Rex will notice that I know where she is.

I teleported near another vehicle and hammered against the metal to make it look like I was searching for her.

Soon I noticed some cars roaring in the distance and I clenched my teeth as I saw black jeeps approaching me quickly. The other men quickly got out of the vehicles that were here already, firing at me and yelling.

I managed to dodge a lot of bullets but I quickly noticed that this wouldn't end well for [Y/N] and me if I would waste too much time. His people would take me over in no time if I lose all my strength too fast because of injuries.

...

I hissed as another bullet dug into my skin, burning my flesh slightly.

The anger grew inside of me just like the pain did.
I didn't know how many bullets I had taken in by now but these people made sure that I got to feel every inch of my body aching.

I can't get her out yet! When I try to rip these doors apart there will be too many people shooting at us. I'll be down before I even made a crack in that door...

I snapped a man's neck and threw him to the ground.
I was in my strongest form but my powers seemed to fade with every second.
My body had a lot of struggle keeping up with the recovery process.
I used up a lot of energy already to keep standing.

But I have to push through that. I have to make it. For her.

Suddenly I found myself next to the car again where they held [Y/N] hostage.

I calmed down a little and tried to steady my breathing.
My whole body hurt.
I felt the taste of blood on my tongue. I tilted my head a little and looked to the window but the only thing I saw was my disgusting reflection.

I brushed it off and focused on her again.

I know you are in there, love. I'll get you out of there. Let me make it up to you one last time.

For a moment I forgot where I am.

I just saw her beautiful face, these shining eyes, and that enchanting smile.
I felt her soft lips and her touch that always left a warm and tingling sensation on my skin.
And I hurt her...

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard gunshots again and felt nothing but pain again. These fuckers...

I clenched my teeth and growled.

In the next second, I lunged down on one of them, ripping his face into pieces with my claws.
The others kept shooting at me but it didn't bother me.
Instead, I looked at them angrily and teleported behind them and tore out their hearts with my bare hands.

Then I focused on other people.

I sliced open their throats or broke open their ribcages.
I ripped out their limbs one by one and soon I stood in a mess of guts, blood, and broken bones.

I started feeling lightheaded.
My body was shaking but most of the enemies were dead by now.

I finally got the chance to get [Y/N] out of the truck safely.

If I don't act now I won't have enough to teleport both of us away from here.

I walked up to the truck, not trying to waste energy.
As I finally reached the truck I heard footsteps hitting metal, approaching me slowly.

I tried to make out the direction they were coming from and looked around.
"Uh-oh. Didn't your mom teach you to clean up the mess you made before unpacking your...present?"
I heard Rex's booming voice and looked up to see Rex standing on the top of the vehicle.

He looked around and nodded: "I must say, I am impressed. You fucked up my team pretty well. I'd really like you...if you were human."

I didn't bother to look at him and just growled. "Let her go. She has nothing to do with that."

Rex blinked and bent down a little to be on my level.
He, however, was still a lot taller since he was still kneeling on this truck.

"I think I never heard you speak before. Just growling like a beast. Or no! Like a monster!", he laughed and slapped his thigh like he just told his drinking buddies the best joke ever.

He wiped away a fake tear and calmed down slowly: "Maybe when you say please..." He cracked up again but instantly became serious again.

"Okay enough kindergarten shit. How about that: You get your toy back..." He stomped loudly on the roof.
"...if you manage to beat mine."

Suddenly he picked up a huge rifle, connected with wires and all weird devices, and instantly started shooting at me.

I sprinted towards a jeep, jumping over the engine hood and ducked behind it.

The bullets tore itself through the metal with ease and brushed me. I hissed.

This shit will kill me instantly if I am not careful enough.

Rex laughed manically: "Do you like my new baby? It's straight from the lab. More firepower. More bullets. Less reloading. Every feature daddy likes about guns, combined in one."

I groaned.
I don't have time for this.

I looked around frantically, scanning the area while the sounds of gunshots kept echoing through my head.

Ugh, fuck it!

I got up and charged towards Rex with insane speed.

It's all or nothing now, darling.