four.

Arabella Easton

"So tell me more about you Ara," Brandon grinned. Brandon has been teaching me the techniques of all his equipment for a few hours now.

"Well what do you wanna know Arreaga?" I smirked, turning my chair so that I was directly facing him.

"Anything and everything you wanna tell me Easton," Brandon smiled leaning over to rest his elbows on his knees.

"Well I'm originally from the Bay Area and I've been singing ever since the start," I said, "I absolutely loved creating at a young age and I knew it was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life."

"So what brings you down to LA?" Brandon asked. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Uh my parents passed when I was fifteen and my older sister was working in LA as a professional dancer so I had to move in with her," I sighed. I felt Brandon's eyes burning holes through me.

"I'm sorry to hear that Ara," he said. He pulled the chair I was sitting on closer to him and gave me a tight hug. His cold hands felt rough on my soft skin, but I craved this feeling more than anything else. I leaned closer and rested my head on his shoulder. He began to rub his hand against my back as I took a deep breath. I finally pulled away from the hug. "So Arreaga, tell me about you," I said.

"I'm actually from Texas and well I just got some emails from people asking if I wanted to display my talent or some shit like that. They ended up liking me and Simon Cowell put me in a band with the guys," Brandon said, "Then I eventually moved to LA with all of them."

"That's cute," I giggled.

"Not as cute as you are, Easton," Brandon smiled. I looked at him and blushed. "So tell me pretty girl, have you ever been in a relationship?" I bit my lip to the nickname Brandon called me.

"Yes I have. Back when I was sixteen I dated this guy shit ton of a guy named Mark. I really did love him. But this wasn't a good type of love, it was more of a toxic love than anything. He never took time for me and he always ignored me. I tried to hold onto him as much as possible until he finally drew the line by cheating on me. That's why I told you I've never really been in love because I know that love isn't supposed to feel like that," I said fidgeting with my fingers. Brandon stared at me and didn't say anything. He rested his head onto his hands as if he was disappointed. "What? Did I say something wrong?" I questioned.

"No I just can't believe anyone would even try to do something like that to you, in fact, why would anyone try to do that to anyone else?" Brandon finally admitted.

"Hey it's all in the past and I'm completely fine now," I beamed. "So.... have you ever been in a relationship?"

"I'm actually in one right now. I have a girlfriend," Brandon said without hesitation.

My heart sank to the bottom of my chest. I knew that it was wrong to be mad at him but what could I do? He continuously led me on by complimenting me. He made me feel like I could tell him anything I wanted to without him questioning me. And he had the audacity to flirt with me while he had a girlfriend a long. After my first day of talking to him, I knew I fell for his tricks.

"You know we better go back inside the house," I suggested, packing my journal in my backpack.

"Did I do something wrong?" Brandon asked as he stood up from his chair.

"No I just think we've been spending a bit too much time in here," I smiled, putting my backpack on my back. I rushed straight to the door and opened it. The rest of the boys were on the couch playing video games.

"Hey Ara, how was the session?" Edwin smiled as he took his eyes off the screen.

"It was...great, I learned lots of things," I said as I exaggerated the word lots.