five.

Arabella Easton

@arayee: fun times 👤@prettymuchliked by prettymuch, brandon_arreaga, audrey

@arayee: fun times
👤@prettymuch
liked by prettymuch, brandon_arreaga, audrey.east, edwinhonoret, and 30,472 others

user 1: she was with prettymuch
user 2: @user 1 omg really
@prettymuch: 🤘🏽🤘🏽
@arayee: @prettymuch 🥰🥰
@brandon_arreaga: tight 🖤
user 3: BRANDONS COMMENT SKSKKS
user 4: u kinda ugly ugly

"So you're telling me that Brandon tried to get at you while he had a girlfriend all along?" My sister questioned as she bit her banana.

"Basically. He had the audacity to say that right after I told him my whole ass life story," I said as I took a smoothie out of the fridge.

"What if he was just trying to be nice Ara?" My sister asked. I looked at her and laughed.

"Are you kidding? You don't call a random girl you saw at a restaurant pretty lady, shorty, and cute if you aren't trying to flirt," I said stabbing a straw into my drink. My sister took one last bite from her banana and put her peel in the trash.

"So...you're jealous," my sister said as she made her way to the sink.

"Jealous of what?" I said almost choking on my smoothie, "I haven't even known this kid for that long to be jealous."

"Hey you keep complaining about how he keeps 'flirting' with you while he has a girlfriend, but you tell me," my sister argued.

"I have nothing to be jealous of, I haven't even met this chick," I said, drinking he rest of my smoothie.

"So why are you so mad?" Audrey asked.

"I'm not even mad I just feel bad for this chick cause Brandon clearly doesn't have all eyes on her in this relationship," I stated.

"Well you going to that party?" my sister questioned as she began to soap the dirty dishes. I forgot about that for a second.

"Should I?" I asked throwing away my straw.

"I mean it's your choice but I would go just to see if this chick is anything," Audrey said. She was right. What if this chick is actually a beautiful person inside and out and Brandon was flirting with tons of other girls without her knowing? What if she was the exact opposite and was a bitch to everyone besides Brandon?

"I'll go but just to let loose," I smiled. Audrey took my cup from me and raised her eyebrow.

"You're sure your not going just to see if this chick is shit?" Audrey questioned, washing the cup.

"Nope. I kinda wanna have fun at this party. And who knows? Maybe she's not even going," I smiled. Audrey put the dish away and gave me a hug.

"Well I'm teaching a class tomorrow at the studio so I won't be here," Audrey said as she unwrapped her arms. I nodded at her. "Tell me what happens when you get back. Goodnight bub."

"Goodnight," I greeted back. Audrey made her way to her room and closed the door. I let out a sigh and went back into my room. I flopped on my bed and attempted to go to sleep. I shuffled around my bed turning left and right. I finally stood up and grabbed my laptop. I picked up my backpack from the corner of my room and took out my journal. Brandon gave me a spare mic to bring home to try to make music on my own, so I tried to set it up. "How does Brandon do this shit?" I mumbled. As soon as I got my mic set up, I tried to find the correct beats and instruments for what I wanted to make. Everything wasn't folding together like Brandon told me it would.

I found my phone and called Brandon. I was hesitant at first because I wasn't sure that he would answer, but then I remembered that he told me he always sleeps late.

"Hello?" Brandon said with a tired voice. His tired voice caught me by surprise. His voice was low yet raspy and it made my heart do a couple flips.

"Uh hi Brandon," I said nervously.

"Hey shorty whatchu need?" Brandon asked. I was on the edge of my seat and Brandon was driving me crazy.

"I-I need help finding a beat," I let out.

"For what type of song?" Brandon asked.

"I-i can't really explain it," I sighed. I heard Brandon chuckle a bit.

"FaceTime me Easton," Brandon said.

"Brandon it's 1 AM," I began, "You don't have to help me tonight."

"No I can do it," Brandon said as I bit my lip.

"Brandon get some sleep let's just do it tomorrow," I said.

"You sure?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah I'll just send you a demo of what the songs," I said.

"Whatever you say shorty," Brandon chuckled.

"I'm not even that short stop calling me that," I laughed.

"Whatever you say Easton," Brandon replied.

"Goodnight b," I smiled.

"Goodnight shorty," Brandon said. I ended the call and put my phone down. Somehow I already missed his voice but I knew I'd get to see him that very day. I recorded the song on my phone and sent the demo to Brandon. I turned my phone off, and finally went to sleep

The next day I woke up to 10 new messages from Brandon.

B 🐝🖤:
Ara that was so good

I'll find a beat for it rn

Ara wAkE uP

shOrty

EaStOn

u cutie wake the fuck up

fine fall asleep 🥺

I found the beat 😎

Ara ur probably sleeping but I miss u already

Ur gunna wake up to this so Goodmorning shorty 🥺🖤

Ara:
omg b I just woke up

WAIT YOU FOUND THE BEAT YAY

THANK U

U OWN MY HEART UWU 🤝🤝💗💗🥰🥰

B🐝🖤:
Goodmorning to u too 🥺

Ara:
Goodmorning B

pls send the beat 🥰

B 🐝🖤:
I'll show it to u at the party

ur going right?

Ara:
yeah but just send it now

B 🐝🖤:
no u have to get the full experience

Ara:
Arreaga send the damn beat

B🐝🖤:
nope

see u tonight 🥺🤝🥰
seen

"Ara I'm leaving now!" My sister yelled as I heard her keys jingle in her hand. I rushed out of bed and gave her a hug right before she was about to step out of the door. "Have fun tonight and don't do any dumb shit."

"I won't," I smiled, "Bye bub."

"Bye," my sister said as I closed the door behind her. I walked back into my room and fell back on my bed. I thought about what had happened last night. But I knew it was nothing so I attempted to shake it off.

The last thing I wanted was for Arreaga to win me over and break my heart.

The thing is I won't let it happen.

Over my fucking dead body