twenty two.

Arabella Easton

I pushed Brandon inside our room as the clock hit 1 A.M. The boys were physically drained from all the drinking that went down and I was the one to get them situated back into their rooms. I threw Brandon on our bed and tugged off his shoes. I leaned him against the head board and pillows of the bed, and placed my hand on his forehead. He was feeling a tiny bit hot, so I forced my hands to take off his jacket.

"Oh shit, someone's already stripping me," Brandon laughed, helping me take off his jacket.

"Slow down ass chains you're drunk," I chuckled, slipping off the bed to hang his jacket. I felt his presence stare me down while my arms reached for a plastic hanger. I tugged down my spandex and attempted to pull my fitted shirt down. After I closed the closet door, Brandon had already stripped himself of his clothing, and stood up behind me.

"I need my sweats," Brandon slurred, pointing at the closet door. I watched as he leaned near the frame of the closet and slipped off. I opened it once more and reached into his luggage. I pulled out a pair of grey sweats and flashed it at him. He nodded and slipped them on and crawled back into bed.

"So, you never told me anything about dream girl," I said, slipping into the empty spot next to him.

"Let's just say I'd destroy that pretty pussy anytime of the day," Brandon laughed, pulling down his sweats slightly so that they would hang right under the band of his underwear. My eyes increased in size at the sound of his words. "She's the most beautiful and stunning angel I have ever seen," he continued, "her jet black hair falls perfectly above her shoulders and her body feels like soft silk rubbing against my own."

"Wow....descriptive," I let out. My eyes couldn't help but run over his perfectly toned body. Some part of me wanted my hands to run over him. I cleared my mind from the thought and shook it off.

"I just want her to come home," Brandon laughed, almost falling off the bed. I pulled his arm closer to me so that he wouldn't meet the floor.

"Come home?"

"She's been gone too long," Brandon answered, "I want her to come back home to me." My eyebrows furrowed at Brandon's words. I've never heard of this girl in my whole entire life.

"Well why won't she?" I questioned. Brandon took a piece of his messy hair and twirled it within his finger.

"I'm a butthole," Brandon said, twisting and untwisting his hair repeatedly. I only chuckled at his response and made myself comfortable in the sheets. "Hey when you see my baby, tell her I love her."

"What?"

"She's my everything and I love her."

"Maybe you should tell her that yourself."

"She probably won't listen to me."

"What makes you think she'll listen to me?" There was a short pause as Brandon fiddled with his nose ring.

"I don't know...but yet again what do I know?"

"While you think about that, I'm going to sleep," I informed. I ran my hand over his forehead and took off his glasses. I placed them on the other side of the bed and placed myself on the edge of the mattress. I tucked my arm under my pillow and snuggled my head in my arm. My eyes began to feel heavy as I blinked a few times.

"I miss her."

"Brandon get some rest please."

"...I'm sorry." I heard Brandon sniff a bit. I turned around from my position to see a single tear roll off his eye and onto his cheek.