six.

Arabella Easton

My steamy shower caused my mirror to be completely fogged once I stepped out. I picked up my dirty shirt and wiped my mirror.

"I do you right how you like it. You say the word, I say goodbye to the silence. Then we wake up inside the mind of Poseidon, then we wake up inside the mind of Poseidon," I sang as I danced around my bathroom tiles. This was my favorite song so far from the boys and it wasn't even released. It still was a vibe for steamy showers though. I began to plug my blow dryer, until I heard my phone ring from my room. "Hello?" I said.

"Yo shorty come at 6:30," Brandon said.

"B, the party starts at 7 why do I need to be there at 6:30," I asked as I tilted my head on my shoulder to rest my phone.

"I want you to hear the beat, it hits differently live," Brandon laughed.

"I'm too lazy to drive at 6 you're house is like thirty minutes away," I complained brushing my hair.

"Lemme get u then," Brandon suggested.

"I'm not letting you drive an hour just to get me and bring me back to your house," I said.

"Are you listening to mop?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah it's my favorite," I smiled. Brandon let out a small laugh.

"I'll see ya around 6 give me your address," Brandon beamed.

"You don't have to Arreaga," I said putting my brush down.

"It's fine and plus I wanna see you sooner," Brandon smiled. Brandon was driving me insane but I couldn't say anything about it because I was addicted to this feeling. I kept silent for a few seconds. "Hey I'll see you later Easton. Send me your address."

"See You Arreaga," I said. I placed my phone next to my sink and ended the call. I picked up my blow dryer and turned it on. The air blew past my hair as I clicked through all my social medias. I sent Brandon my address as I moved the dryer all over my head. I noticed that I was getting more likes on my posts, but with that comes a lot of hate. I've been getting a good amount of hate recently, but I didn't let it get to me. I had nothing to be ashamed of and the boys were just my friends.

.    .     .

It was already 6 and I was waiting for Brandon to pick me up. I sat on the couch until I heard two beeps coming from outside. I walked outside the door to see Brandon in his car with his windows rolled down.

"Get in Easton," Brandon smiled from his car. I walked into the seat next to him as he rested his hands on the wheel. He stared at me for a few seconds without saying a word.

"Take a picture Arreaga it lasts longer," I finally beamed. Brandon turned back to the wheel and blushed. He was so god damn cute but he wasn't mine. He belonged to someone else.

"You look good Easton," Brandon let out as he began to drive.

"You do too Arreaga," I smiled. If Brandon could play this game I could too. I'd show him how fucking crazy he drove me. I didn't care if he had a girlfriend. We both sat in comfortable silence, while I stared out the window. I got tired of it and went straight to my phone.

"Hey let's listen to mop," he said to break the silence. As soon as it came to a red light, Brandon took his phone and played mop.

"Whoever decided on these lyrics was feeling a little scandalous," I laughed.

"Would you dive in with me or hesitate? Don't be afraid, it only gets better than this. Hop in a jacuzzi, cool of in the shower and drip until we soak the bed," we both sang in unison. I sang my heart away to the lyrics of the song as Brandon chuckled. I stopped dead in my tracks once I felt his warm hand on my thigh. My eyes went wide and I glanced to see his hand rested on me. He had seemed to notice that I felt some type of way, but he didn't move his hand. I had realized he wasn't going to move it anytime soon, so I picked his hand up and put it back on the wheel.