twenty four.

Arabella Easton

It was the next night of Zion's birthday plans and the boys and I were headed for a fancy dinner. I leaned against the full length mirror while my hands worked on my lipstick. I carefully filled in my lips with the product and smacked my lips together. The bright color was smootherd neatly against my lips as I touched up the pigment with my finger.

"Ara check it," Edwin laughed. I turned around to reveal Edwin in a clean black suit, combing back his shaved head with his fingers. "Maybe if I had hair I could slick it back ya know."

"Edwin you look great," I complimented, reaching for his bow tie. I wiggled the accessory around until it became straight.

"Well would you look at Arabella herself," Nick smiled from behind Edwin. Nick was dressed in a grey suit, similar to Edwin's.

"You look good too Mara," I chuckled.

"The only validation I need ma," Nick grinned, flashing his smooth suit. I tucked my hair behind my ears and smacked my lips.

"WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE ONE AND ONLY EASTON," Zion yelled from the door frame. I did a little spin as my red dress reached the floor slightly.

"You guys really think I look okay?" I questioned, tugging my dress in front of the full length mirror.

"You look better than okay," Brandon said. I turned in the direction I heard his voice to see him standing in front of all the other boys in the room.

"Jesus just date already y'all annoying," Nick replied, leaving the room. Edwin slowly closed the door behind him as I walked pass Brandon to retrieve my earrings.

"What do you think of my fit princess?"
Brandon smirked, running his hands down his suit. I ignored him as I pushed my earring through my ear and plugged it in the back. "You look so pretty baby."

"I'm not your baby but thank you," I retorted. Brandon lifted his eyebrow at me and sighed.

"Last night you were all over me and now you're mad again," Brandon complained, running his hand through his hair.

"I wasn't all over you last night," I replied, placing the other earring in the other ear. "You can't just call me baby when you want to."

"Right and last night doesn't count....." Brandon scoffed. I rolled my eyes and headed for the door. "Don't just leave like that."

"Okay then what? What do you want from me Brandon? I just want to eat a fancy dinner," I said.

"Why do you act like things didn't happen when you know damn well they did?" Brandon asked.

"Brandon fuck off I'm not in the mood to start all of this shit."

"Ara you asked me what I wanted from you and so I asked you this question-"

"I don't know! Okay I don't know Brandon! I guess I was just feeling the moment and that feeling doesn't last forever."

"Why do you always seem to be feeling the moment with me then?"

"No answer from me ever satisfies you Brandon." I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and into the car waiting for Brandon and I outside. I settled in a seat and buckled myself up.

"So like did y'all fuck or sum cause you seem to be all tensed up," Zion commented. I managed to flip Zion off while making myself comfortable in my seat.

"Hey y'all did take a minute in that room alone," Austin chuckled.

"Austin we share a bedroom so how the fuck was I supposed to dodge him and no, we did not fuck," I replied.