nine.

Arabella Easton

"Let go of my wrist Brandon," I said calmly.

"Ara please let me explain-"

"No! There's nothing to fucking explain! You miss Charlotte and you love her and I'm not in the picture," I yelled.

"No Ara please-"

"Please what? Forgive you? Love you? Trust you after you say shit like that to Charlotte?" I argued. I couldn't stop my steaming hot tears from rolling down my face. Brandon tried to wipe them off but I harshly pushed his hand off my face. "F-fuck you Brandon get a-away from me." I stuttered. Brandon tightened his grip and pulled me into his chest. I tried to push away but his grip was stronger.

"B-Brandon I s-said let go of m-me-" I cried choking on my tears. I hit Brandon's chest over and over again until I had no strength to. I melted into his arms and I hated it.

"Please let me explain," Brandon said in a soft voice.

"Get the fuck off me," I sighed scrabbling out of his arms. I managed to get out of his chest and stormed back inside. I ran into Brandon's room and slammed the door behind me. I melted onto his floor and cried. I pulled my phone out and ordered an uber. As soon as I placed me order, I called my sister.

"Hello?" Audrey began.

"A-Audrey..." I choked out.

"Hey are you okay why are you crying? I'm coming to get you right now send me the fucking address-"

"N-no I a-already ordered a uber," I sobbed, "I'm coming home as soon as possible."

"When you get home I'll give you the biggest hug and you'll be safe in my arms," my sister said. Her words comforted me. I got a notification from the uber and it was already here.

"M-my uber is h-here," I said.

"I'll be here at home," Audrey beamed. I ended the call and gathered my belongings in Brandon's room.

Brandon Arreaga's POV

I tried to chase after her, but she went into my room and locked the door. I banged my fist on the door and rested my head on it.

"What the fuck happened?" Edwin said jumping up from the couch.

"Nothing," I replied.

"B what the fuck did you do?" Nick asked. I didn't say anything and pasted back and forth outside the door. A few minutes later Ara came out of my room with her stuff in her hand.

"Ara please," I said. She ignored me and put on her shoes at the door. She opened the door and stepped outside.

"Hey boys thanks for letting me stay," she yelled past me and to the other boys. She turned around and walked out to the driveway.

"Ara-"

"Can you just leave me alone now? I don't want you and you don't want me. Let's just stick to making music," Ara managed to let out. Without giving me time to respond, she walked into the car that was waitting in the driveway. I watched as the car drove away. I rested my hands on my head and stood there for a few minutes.

Arabella Easton's POV

As soon as I got home I busted the door open and found Audrey in the kitchen pouring juice into a cup. She immediately stopped and ran over to me. She wrapped her arms around me as I sobbed on her shoulder.

"Bub what happened?" She asked getting a water bottle from the fridge. I drank the water until my sobbing began to lessen. I explained every single detail to my sister, trying to contain the tears in my eyes.