fourteen.

Arabella Easton

~3 months later~

The door bell of the Prettymuch household wrung a few times. I slowly opened the door to reveal a small package with my Brandon's name on it. I picked it up and brung it to his room. Brandon was taking a shower while the others boys went out to pick up some food. I placed the box on his bed and waited for him to hop out of the shower. I turned on his speaker and picked through my playlist for some songs.

"Watcha doing shorty?" Brandon said, coming out of his bathroom door.

"Looking for music," I replied, "uh there's a box with ur name on it on your bed." He picked up the box and smiled.

"It's for you," he beamed, handing me the box. I raised my eyebrow and grabbed my keys. I slid my keys across the box and opened the package. Inside held a tiny box with the name "For Her."

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it," Brandon grinned. I opened the tiny box to reveal a silver heart locket necklace with little swirly details. Inside the necklace was a picture of me and Brandon cuddling on his bed. Brandon stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"B I love it," I smiled. Brandon took the necklace from my hands and moved my hair to one side. He wrapped the necklace around my neck and clasped it. I looked down at the necklace and held it in my hands. "Thank you B."

"Anything for you princess," Brandon beamed. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and smiled. "What do you wanna do today?"

"I'm actually heading to the studio later," I said, folding my clothes.

"When will I see you again?" Brandon asked, picking up his phone.

"Tomorrow," I responded. Brandon typed something into his phone and placed it on his bedside table. I put my clothes away and sat on his bed. Brandon went back into the bathroom and closed the door. His phone kept going off from text messages he was receiving. It was bothering me so much that I was tempted to turn off his ringer. I reached for his phone and looked at his screen for only a quick second.

Char 💓
Babe

baby

see you tonight?

she's not coming back until tomorrow right?

I became wide eyed at the messages. I set his phone down on the table and placed my hand on my necklace. A tear rolled down my eye slowly, as I replayed his words inside my brain.

"Baby I promise I will never hurt you again"

I wiped the tear off my face. Maybe it was just Charlotte being thirsty and Brandon had nothing to do with it. He suddenly came out of the bathroom and I wiped my tears as fast as I could.

"Hey what's wrong?" Brandon questioned cupping my face in his hands.

"N-nothing I just r-really like this n-necklace," I choked out.

"I'm glad you like it princess," Brandon smiled, kissing my cheek. I attempted to smile at him, but it didn't work out. Brandon and I weren't dating but we were definitely a thing. The fact that I might not be the only one he calls princess kills me.

"I'm going now B," I said standing up and gathering my stuff.

"Why so early?" Brandon asked, grabbing my hand.

"I just want to see my sister before I go to the studio," I let out.

"Let me take you home," Brandon smiled. I shook my head "no." Brandon frowned. "Baby what's wrong?"