sixteen.

Arabella Easton

I finished up taking a picture with the last fan around the corner of my bus. I waved goodbye and turned around to the boys. Edwin wrapped his arm around me and gave me a squish.

"You killed that shit Ara," Edwin smiled.

"The homie went off," Austin added.

"Thank you guys for coming," I grinned.

"I'm trynna pull up to all the shows," Nick laughed.

"I actually have a lot of bunks in the bus if you guys are actually considering it," I shrugged. Nick's eyes widened and he flashed a big smile.

"Oh for real? I'm goin fuck y'all," Nick chuckled.

"I'm down," Zion replied raising his hand.

"AYE AYE WE PULLIN UP TO ALL TOURS," Edwin laughed. I jumped with excitement.

"Hell yeah doin what I love with all my boys," I said wrapping my arms around them, "y'all should get home and pack and then pull up to the after party."

"AYE IM TRYNNA PARTY PEACE OUT," Edwin said. All the boys followed after him and left.

.   .   .

Audrey set up some drinks on a table and Zion dug right in. We were in a decent sized room in a hotel we'd all be staying at that night. I smiled as I watched Zion throw his red plastic cup at Brandon and took the whole bottle in his hands. He chugged the alcohol in no time. Zion was used to drinking but it was quite concerning for me. I was interrupted in my thoughts when I felt something being poured into my cup.

"Drink up, but not too much," Audrey laughed as she poured a bit of liquid into my cup. She put the bottle down as she drank her own drink and walked away. I shook the liquid is my cup for a second and took a sip. As I turned my head, I saw Edwin banging a fork against a glass shot cup.

"AYE AYE AYE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN," Edwin exclaimed from the corner of the room, "CONGRATULATIONS TO ARABELLA EASTON FOR THE TOUR!" Everyone in the room cheered and raised their cups. "To more love and to more tours to come," Edwin cheered. Everyone took a sip from their cups and enjoyed the music playing. I danced my way into the crowd and threw my hands in the air. I was enjoying myself until I felt hands grip my waist. I turned around and saw Brandon dancing around to the music.

"Get off," I scoffed throwing his hands off my waist. He put them back and yelled the lyrics of the song that was playing. He took me by surprise as he didn't hesitate to bring me close to him.

"Don't fight it beautiful," he laughed. It occurred to me that Brandon was drunk once he slurred the words that came out of his mouth.

"Brandon you're so drunk," I chuckled. He placed his finger on my lips and pulled me closer until there wasn't a single space in between us.

"Damn baby," Brandon slurred as he smirked at me. I decided to have fun with drunk Brandon so I turned around and put my ass directly on him. He took his arms and traveled my waist. We grinded to the beat  of the music as I moved my hips. I took more sips out of my cup and made my way back to the bar. I took the bottle on the edge of the table and filled my cup all the way. I chugged all of it in a matter of seconds, and refilled my cup to the top again.

Brandon Arreaga's POV

I watched as Ara continued on to her third cup. All though I was drowsy, I had realized that she was drinking way too much. As she was about to take a sip of her third drink, I took the cup out of her hands.

"Hey give it back," she laughed uncontrollably. She tried to reach for the drink but I raised my arm in the air so she couldn't reach it.

"No babygirl you had too much," I chuckled back at her. I took a sip from her cup as she pouted.