nineteen.

Arabella Easton

@arayee: happy liked by brandon_arreaga, audrey

@arayee: happy
liked by brandon_arreaga, audrey.east, and 101,889 others

comments disabled

The bus moved on as if Brandon never even came. The boys seemed to be distant with him and my sister didn't talk to me for a few days after I told her what happened. All the weight had been lifted off my chest at least. I was lying to no one because everyone knew what had happened between us. Brandon went home to LA and seemed to be in touch with Charlotte again. My Instagram page occasionally shown pictures of him and Charlotte together. Happy. I was happy too. I was touring places I never thought I'd ever place a foot in.

"Yo Ara," Edwin said, waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. "You alright?"

"Doing just fine," I replied. I ran my fingers through my hair as I crossed my legs. I stood up and went into my room. I sighed and sat down on my bed, and took out my journal. I jotted some notes down and opened my laptop. I opened a new file and searched for a beat. I nodded my head to the flow of the beat and repeated it. My mind had been filled with heart broken lyrics once Brandon left. But heart broken lyrics make good songs. I continued producing this song until I saw a sticky note fall from my wall. I scooted my chair back and picked up the fallen piece of paper.

I love you and I wish you the best of luck on the rest of your tour. Whenever you need anyone to talk to don't hesitate to call me.

-b

I folded the piece of paper and slid it behind my phone case.

.    .    .

"Thank you New York!" I smiled into the mic. The roaring crowd increased in volume as I took a few bows. I left the stage and ran into the side curtain. I was greeted by Nick and I gave him a hug.

"You're really out here making everyone fall in love with you," Nick laughed as he pulled me closer. I chuckled at his comment and pulled out of the hug. I took off my ear piece and swung the chord into the pouch. As usual, I gathered all my stuff in the dressing room and threw them into a bag. I walked out the venue door to be greeted by screaming fans. They begged for pictures and autographs and I signed whatever I could. As I was signing a t-shirt, Audrey pulled me away from the gates and into the corner of the bus.

"ARA LOOK!"

HEADLINES

ARA AND BRANDON SPOTTED AT LA AFTER PARTY GETTING COMFY!

BRANDON'S NEW GIRL ARABELLA EASTON

ARABELLA EASTON THE WHORE

BRANDON ARREAGA CAUGHT CHEATING ON CHARLOTTE DEAN WITH MYSTERY GIRL

*instagram tagged posts*

comments
user 1: ur such a whore
user 2: Brandon doesn't love you
user 3: ugly rat
user 4: die
user 5: leave Brandon alone
user 6: the boys don't love you leave!