twelve.

Arabella Easton

I was using my phone on the couch until a heard a few knocks hit my door. When I opened it, Brandon stood there leaning against the door frame.

"Hey Easton," Brandon smiled. I smiled back at him and he took my hand in his.

"Let's talk outside," I said walking past him. Brandon shut the door behind us and followed me outside. I stood there with my hands in my butt jean pockets.

"What'd you wanna talk about mammas?" Brandon grinned tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I pushed his arm away and he raised his eyebrow.

"What happened yesterday wasn't supposed to happen and we both know that," I sighed.

"But it did happen," Brandon began, "and you know fucking well that you let it." I bit my lip and looked down.

"Well I think we're better off as friends right?" I said glancing up at him. Brandon tolled his eyes and looked away from me.

"Ara I don't get you," Brandon let out.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we both love each other and I just want to be there for you and you aren't letting me," Brandon admitted.

"I don't need you to be there for me Brandon," I said, "I can do it all on my own." Brandon sighed loudly.

"Ara you know you're lying to yourself," Brandon replied.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are Ara please-"

"Whatever we have, it's nothing okay?" I said taking my hands out of my pockets. Before I knew it, tears were already spilling out of my eyes. I tried to wipe all of them away, but they kept coming down. Brandon cupped my face and wiped my tears. He pulled me into his chest and held my head. All I could hear was his heartbeat. I wanted to fall asleep to that every night. I wanted to fall asleep knowing that someone loved me. I wanted to fall asleep knowing that I'd wake up to his face in the morning. I wanted to fall asleep knowing he was all mine. Brandon took my head off his chest and kissed my forehead.

"Whatever we have might be nothing to you, but it's everything to me," he whispered into my ear, "and I don't care if you keep fighting it, I love you and it's going to stay that way." 

"No Brandon it can't be-"

"Ara what are you so afraid of?" Brandon questioned. His words kept me silent as I removed myself from Brandon's arms.

"I'm not scared of anything," I lied. Brandon looked at me and smirked.

"Then why are you so afraid of me loving you, princess?" Brandon asked. The thing is I wanted Brandon to love me. But I'm scared of being hurt again. It's no fun being hurt by someone you love.

"I want you to love me," I sighed, "but I don't want you to hurt me."

"Baby I promise I'll never hurt you ever again," Brandon smiled. I looked up at him and brushed his hair with my fingers.

"I love you shorty."

"I love you too Arreaga." Brandon leaned in for a kiss and I connected our lips. His hands traveled from my face to my hips and my hands were gently placed on his chest. The feeling of this would never get old.

.   .   .

Brandon and I walked back inside the house hand in hand. Audrey was standing in the kitchen as if she was waiting for us to be done taking outside.

"Awh Arabella who's this?" Audrey acted. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"Brandon this is my sister Audrey," I began, "Audrey this is.... my friend but not really a friend Brandon."

"Your boyfriend?" Audrey smirked.

"No this is my friend but not really a friend Brandon." I smiled. Brandon laughed at me and let go of my hand.

"Nice to meet you Audrey," he smiled as he put out his hand for Audrey to shake. Audrey took it and grinned.

"I'll leave y'all to it, I got rehearsal today bub," Audrey said grabbing her stuff by the door. "Bye bub, bye Brandon." Both of us waved by as she exited the door.

"Want anything?" I asked walking over to the kitchen.

"Just you," Brandon smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed a glass of water. "What are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"Later I gotta go meet Bazzi and his management," I smiled.

"I'll take you."

"B, no I can do it myself."

"Nope I'm taking you." I sighed in defeat as Brandon laughed. "I'm taking you out after."

"Brandon it's going to be late when I'm done," I said.

"I can take you home and we can do whatever you want," Brandon grinned.

"Fine," I laughed. I picked up my glass and took a sip of water. Once I was done, Brandon took my water glass and took a tiny sip. "Hey go get your own," I pouted. I playfully hit Brandon's arm and chuckled.

"Did you just hit me shorty?" Brandon smirked, putting the glass down.

"No?" I laughed running away from Brandon. He chased after me on my wooden floors as I ran around the house. He managed to catch up, and he picked me up bridal style. "B put me down," I chuckled. Brandon plopped me down on the couch and laid on top of me.

"This is nice," Brandon smiled. I shuffled around in the couch, trying to get out under Brandon.

"B I'm dying help," I laughed. Brandon got off of me and I let out a fresh breath.

"Damn am I really that heavy?" Brandon asked peering down at me from above. I nodded and sat upright on the couch. Brandon sat back down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest while he used his phone.

.   .   .

After a while I had realized that I fell asleep on Brandon's chest. I woke up to Brandon playing with me hair.

"Morning shorty," Brandon smiled. I groaned and sat back up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"3:30," Brandon replied.

"Holy shit Brandon we have to leave," I said getting off the couch. I shuffled around to find my phone and placed it in my pocket. I pulled Brandon's hand as he got off the couch.

"Baby hurry I need to-"

"Did you just call me baby?" Brandon beamed.

"Brandon shut up let's go."

"Did you jUsT call me baby?" He asked again, holding back. I grabbed my keys and went outside the door. "Hey where are you going?"

"I'm leaving now," I said unlocking my car.

"Baby don't get mad," Brandon laughed. He grabbed my keys from my hand and kept it in his pocket.

"At least lock the car," I murmured. Brandon took the keys out of his pocket and locked the car again. He grabbed my hand and walked me to his car. Before I could open the passenger door, Brandon stood in front of it.

"What?" I pouted. He stared down at me and pulled me towards him.

"Who would've thought that you would've fell in love with me shorty," Brandon teased. I  smirked and pushed him away.

"Over my fucking dead body Arreaga."

hey homies updates will still be super frequent but not everyday bc school and shit 😔 hope y'all enjoyed the chapter 💓

xxxx, h