seven.

Brandon Arreaga

Zion was drunk as fuck and I didn't know what to do about it. Charlotte came over to me and wrapped her arm around my own.

"I talked to Ara," she said with a smile.

"What'd y'all talk about?" I asked.

"I just welcomed her into the family and got to know her," Charlotte beamed. I looked over to where Ara was and she was dancing with Edwin. He had her hand in hers and turned her around as she laughed. I wished that could've been me at this very moment. I wanted her more than ever. Charlotte seemed to notice that I was staring, so she unhooked her arm. "What are you looking at?" She asked.

"Nothing," I replied looking away. Charlotte rolled her eyes at me and grabbed my hand and walked me over to the drinks.

"Here take this," Charlotte smiled, with a drink in her hand. I looked down at the drink and back at her.

"No I don't want it," I answered.

"Cmon b just have some," Charlotte whined.

"I said I don't want it," I insisted.

"B just relax," Charlotte said shoving the drink into my hand.

"Charlotte stop," I said putting my hands in the air, "when I say I don't want it, I don't fucking want it."

"You never wanna have fun anymore," Charlotte argued.

"Well maybe it's because you always ruin the mood," I mumbled. Charlotte looked at me and collided her hand with my jaw. I felt a cold slap hit my face. I placed my hand over my jaw as everyone turned to look at me.

"Everyone the party's over leave!" Austin called out from the back. Nick shoved the crowd of people to the door as they all evacuated the house.

"What was that for!?" I yelled at Charlotte.

"You're the most inconsiderate piece of shit I know," Charlotte sternly replied. I glanced at Ara who was already putting ice in a bag.

"If I'm so inconsiderate what are you so clingy for? You never fucking give me space," I argued back.

"You know what? Fuck you. I know you're in love with that ugly piece of shit anyways. She'll never be as good as I was to you," Charlotte yelled in my face as she pointed at Ara. She shoved my shoulder as she walked pass me and stood in front of the door.

"You out or-" Nick said as he waited by the door. Charlotte flipped him off and slammed the door.

"Come here," Ara called. I walked into the bathroom and I sat myself down on the sink. She stood in between my legs my placed the ice on my jaws.

"Hey hold this here imma get you water," Ara said. Before she could leave the door, I grabbed her wrist.

"Thanks shorty," I smiled. Ara grinned and went outside to get water. I got off the bathroom sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I took the ice bag off to reveal a bruise on my jaw.

"Hey put the ice bag back," Ara chuckled as she came in with water. I put the bag back on my jaw and took a sip from the water Ara gave me.

"Sorry for what Charlotte said earlier about you she doesn't know what she's talking about 99.9% of the time," I joked.

"It's okay I knew she was a psycho once she told me that I wasn't staying for long," Ara chuckled as she took a sip from my water.

"What?"

"Yeah told me that you guys played nice with girls and that those girls don't stay for long," Ara replied.

"She's something else," I laughed as I glanced at Ara. Everything about Ara was so perfect. Her smile, her laugh, her voice.