eighteen.

Arabella Easton

@arayee: so much luv for all of u 🥰liked by brandon_arreaga, audrey

liked by brandon_arreaga, audrey.east, and 100,231 others

user 1: coming to ur ny show!
user 2: LUV U
@madisonbeer: 🖤🖤
@edwinhonoret: GO GET YALLS SUM TICKETS!!!
@therealnickmara: homie 😎
@theaustinporter: @therealnickmara NO MY HOMIE
user 3: ugly bitch
user 4: Brandon doesn't like u lol
@charlottedeann: hope ur having fun with my bf on tour 🥰🥰🥰🥰
view all 789 comments

The San Francisco air was cool as I brushed through the puddles of water. My coat hung right above my knees as my black heeled boots traveled the wet ground. Although it was cold and gloomy, I was in a weird mood for a smoothie. I had left the bus 15 minutes ago in search of a shop that contained what I wanted. I came across a Jamba Juice and swung the door open. I took a glance at the menu and squinted. I ordered my drink and headed back to the venue.

I rubbed my boots against the carpet and went inside. The boys were on the stage playing songs out of the loud speakers.

"There she is!" Zion exclaimed from the stage. I smiled at them and climbed the stairs of the stage. Audrey took the smoothie from my hands and whisked the straw around before taking a sip.

"Strawberry Whirl?" my sister beamed wrapping her arm around me. I nodded and took a sip from my smoothie in her hands.

"If there's one thing you should know about the bay, it's that they go fucking hard," Edwin said, dancing to the music. I sat on the end of the stage and dangled my feet. I folded my arms together and placed them in my lap.

"Hey guys check this out!" Brandon called from behind me. The boys came running in from the side of the stage. All of the boys crowded around Brandon's phone to see a dance video he edited while they were on stage.

"OH SHIT," Zion laughed as he watched the screen. I walked over to the phone and made my way to the front of the screen. I smiled at the phone once I realized the boys were dancing to a song of mine.

"Hey send that to me I wanna post it!" I grinned.

"Not until you give me a sip of that smoothie Easton," Brandon smirked. I attempted to snatch his phone from his hands, but he only moved it away. Brandon took the smoothie from my hands and ran away. I took off my heeled boots and chased after him. He stopped and stood still in the middle of the stage as I caught up. I jumped up and down to grab my smoothie while he moved his hand.

"Give me my smoothie you butthole," I chuckled, out of breath.

"No." Brandon teased. I sat on the floor in front of him and crossed my arms. Brandon sat down in front of me and placed the smoothie to the side. I tried to sit up and grab it, but I fell flat on the floor with my stomach on the stage. Brandon placed his hands right above my waist and began to tickle me.