yijin

Loud music could be heard from one room in SM.
Hyejin was currently choreographing her new song along with Red Velvet's new song peek-a-boo.
She was listening to the song and started doing freestyle.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
she stopped to get some water when the door opened.
she wasn't paying attention, therefore she didn't see the tall male sitting down on te bench, watching her.
she continued to work hard. Everyone knew that when she is concentrating, she won't pay attention to anything else, she won't notice anything and won't care about anything else than what she is currently doing.
She was thinking of positions for the other girls, until she heard a cough.
She turned around and a smile broke onto her face.
"YIXING!" She says while running up to him to hug him.
"hey little one!" He says while showing his dimples.
"It's been so long, even though we texted everyday, it felt forever" she started ranting.
he chuckled and broke the hug.
"you looked like you were struggling" he said
"Yeah, no point in lying, you read me like a book." She said while rubbing her neck.
yixing looked around, "first let's stop the music, then we'll get into talking about why you're stressing"
hyejin nodded and jogged to the computer that was currently blasting peek-a-boo our loud.
she sat down where yixing was.
"so what's going on?" yixing asked her
"nothing... I don't know." She responded while looking at her hands.
"it's definitely something" he said.
"let me guess, you're scared that the choreography won't satisfy management?" He said.
Her eyes widened, that's exactly what it was, she started nodding slowly.
Yixing puts his hand under her chin and makes her meet his gaze.
"you are one of the most talented people I know, they will love whatever you make" he said while showing his dimple.
hyejin couldn't help but get lost in his eyes.
yixings laugh made her snap out of her trance.
she didn't notice she was blushing.
she slowly moved from his grip and he quickly realized the position they were in.
blush quickly spread across his cheeks.
"I have to go, but if you ever feel down or you don't know what to do, call me." He said while getting up.
hyejin realized that the thought of him leaving made her sad, but she brushed it off and said goodbye and thank you.
maybe next time she thought to herself.
little did she know yixing was on the other side of the door, when she started practicing again, thinking the same thing.
maybe next time.

This is was in 2014, so they aren't dating but they like each other. Lets pretend that peek a boo came out earlier!