into you

*
THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES! THERE ARENT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE AUDIENCE AND THEY ARE SITTING SIX FEET APART. SO ARE THE IDOLS!! THEY ARE ALSO WEARING MASKS WHEN THEY ARENT PERFORMING!!
I HOPE YOU'RE ALL SAFE AND HEALTHY! ❤️

Into you - Min Hyejin

"Good luck!"
Hyejin puts her in ear in as she belts her high notes. She grabs her phone and looks at herself in her camera. She closes her eyes and breathes in and out. She's been doing this for 7 years but it never stops giving her the rush and high she feels. She goes in for a group hug with the dancers that were going to be joining her.

"I'm so into you, I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do is to fall in deep
But close ain't close enough 'til we cross the line
So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice, hey
Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move.
So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body"
She walks hand in hand with one of the dancers and walks towards the idols seating.
She looks over to namjoon and shoots him a smile. The camera pans to bts, yoongi bopping his head and jungkook singing.
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh yeah
This could take some time, hey
I made too many mistakes
Better get this right, right, baby
Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
Before I make a move
So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body" Hyejin winks and smiles towards BTS' table as she walks towards Red Velvet's table.
She puts her arm around Yeri and pokes her cheek.
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Tell me what you came here for"
She walks to Taeyeon and spins her around as Taeyeon bursts out laughing. Hyejin walks up the stairs towards the main stage and sits on the chair that was positioned right in the middle.
'Cause I can't, I can't wait no more
I'm on the edge with no control
And I need, I need you to know
You to know, oh"
As she gets up to start dancing again her foot bend inward, she feels a sharp pain but continues dancing.
"So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
So come light me up, so come light me up my baby
A little dangerous, a little dangerous my baby
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you"

Screams and claps could be heard as the song ended. Hyejin stood up and bowed. She walked off stage only to be met with her other members.
"Wahhhh you get better and better" Wendy says as she high fives hyejin.
"You're only saying that because you like me" hyejin says as she laughs.
"Do you think they got the message?" Yeri asked hyejin.
"you mean the "I'm dating someone and I really love him, and we kinda aren't dating anymore because now we are engaged and soon to be married" message? Yeah, no." She said as she took her in eat out and chugged her bottle of water. Irene laughed and patted hyejin on the back.

Hyejin limped her way back to their table. Seulgi looked over at her. Are you okay? she mouths at her. Yes Hyejin mouthed back as she gave her a small smile. Hyejin furrowed her eyebrows, god, please don't be broken. She thought to herself as she tried to keep her pain to herself. The camera panned to red velvet, itzy was performing. Red velvet smiled and sang along, the camera then panned to hyejin and seulgi, seulgi gave a bright smile and clapped. Hyejin looked up and gave a smile that she thought masked the pain she was in.
Her members, having seen her face, look towards her as soon as the camera man goes away.
"What hurts?" Irene asks her and she gets up and switches seat with Yeri so that she could be closer to hyejin. "My foot, I think I bruised it when I was on stage. I made a mistake." Hyejin said as she sighed and shook her head, disappointed in herself. Irene gave her a sympathetic smile, "what mistake nonsense, you were great, we didn't even notice." She said as she tried to stop hyejin from beating herself up for a small mistake that they didn't catch. Hyejin tears up, both the physical pain and her disappointment in herself getting to her. she keeps her head down and she gets up slowly. "Here let me help you." Seulgi and Irene day as they also get up, putting their arms around her so that she doesn't hurt her foot even more. BTS, who noticed her fake smile on the big screen had been watching their table. Yoongi, worried that his sister was hurt. They looked away, to not make anything suspicious but looked over again when they realized that hyejin was getting up but with the help of two her bandmate she. Taehyung taps both yoongi and namjoon's legs and notions towards hyejin.
Hyejin, Irene and Seulgi had started walking past the tables full of idols, careful that they wouldn't make hyejins pain ten times worse. Hyejin breathe out trying to not let a tear slip. Seulgi looks over at hyejin and noticed that hyejin had a tear on her cheek. "I think you may have broken or fractured it if it hurts this much" Hyejins manager looks at hyejin from behind the curtains. He speed walks towards her and helps her walk as he tells Irene and seulgi to go back to their seats. They both look over to hyejin and she nods. "I'll be okay" she said as she wipes her tears. Hyejin's manager puts hyejins hand over his shoulder as he helps her walk backstage. Namjoon watched hyejin walk by their table limping and keeping her head down so that nobody would see her tears. His face turns serious and he looks over to yoongi. Yoongi looks at namjoon and gets up. He follows hyejin and her manager. He catches up to them and puts hyejins other arm over his shoulder. Hyejin looks over to see who it was. She smiles at yoongi as he frowns at her. "Stop being so dramatic, I'm fine" she says as she lets out a small laugh.
"Say that to your tear stained face. Wow you eyeshadow and eyeliner is a mess" he says as he laughs at her. They make it to red velvets dressing room. She take of her heels and has the staff look at her bruised foot.
"can you move it?" Yoongi asks.
Hyejin tries to move her foot in a circular motion.
"Ah fuck" she curses as she tried to move it.
"stop stop. We have to take you to the hospital. It could be broken" her manger says.
Hyejin's sighs.
"We're going on tour in a week." She says as she looked down.
" I should've been more careful" she said as she shook her head.
"Hey, it's not your fault. You did an amazing job and despite getting hurt, you continued to dance and you did a hell of a good job making it seem like you weren't in pain" yoongi says as he gives her a hug.
"Do you want me to go with you?" He asks her.
"No it's fine, go back and enjoy the show" she says.
"yeah okay, I want to go home" He says as he rolls his eyes.
"Go back to your table yoon!" Hyejin says as she points to the door.
"Fine. I'll go update your fiancé" he huffed and walked out.
"Okay hye, lets go" her manger said.
I should have been more careful she thought as she was being lead to her car.