mma

Hyejin stood backstage as she paced around, Irene grabbed her hand and smiled.
"You're nervous?" she asked her as she rubbed her back.
Hyejin nodded and took a deep breath.
"Hey, You are Min FREAKING Hyejin, you got this" Irene said as she pulled her into a hug.
"You understand that we are rappers, you, me. I don't know if I'll be able to hit the notes again." Hyejin said.
"You're an amazing rapper and you are a hell of a singer, don't belittle yourself or I'll tell Namjoon." Irene told her.
"1 MINUTE" a staff member informed everyone's
"Good luck!" Irene patter Hyejin's bum and walked away.
The stage rose and the song started.
"곁에 머무를게
어두운 밤이 와도
너의 꿈에 닿을 때
사라진 두려움
새벽 언저리에 서있네
덧없이 날을 지새우고
널 위해 시린 마음이
이젠 괴롭지 않아"
Hyejin sang as she looked around, Idols quite impressed with her singing skills as she was known as the rapper who occasionally sung.
"You'll be fine
Like a rising star
너도 저 별빛이 보여?
같은 날 같은 시간
내가 있을게
​So why don't you stay (oh)
Please don't go away (whoa whoa oh)
곁에 머무를게
어두운 밤이 와도
너의 꿈에 닿을 때
사라진 두려움
You found love
You've got love"
She said as she looked down to see some of the fans waving at her, others staring up at her in shock as she hit those high notes.
"끝없이 난 걸을게
그대의 주위를
I will be back
영원을 약속해 (uh)
I don't need to prove it (uh)
​기울져 가는 시간을 되돌려
Just drop it ooh
외로움도 그리움도
피하긴 힘들어
내가 있어 겁먹지 마
​You won't lie
You will shine bright​
결말의 빛이 보여
같은 날 같은 시간
내가 있을게​"
Hyejin pauses for a brief moment and smiles.
​"So why don't you stay (oh)
Please don't go away (whoa whoa oh)
곁에 머무를게
어두운 밤이 와도
너의 꿈에 닿을 때
사라진 두려움
You found love
You've got love" she belts out for the final time as she closes her eyes.
"끝없이 난 걸을게
그대의 주위를
I will be back"
She opens her eyes once again to see Irene standing in the artist section, giving her a thumbs up.
She smiles and bows at the audience.
She walks off stage and is met with Yeri and Seulgi.
"WAH, 언니, 너무 시원하다" Yeri exclaimed claps her hand and shakes her head.
Hyejin laughs at her and looks over at Seulgi.
"그녀는 농담이 아니야, 언니!" Seulgi said as she watched Hyejin's smile get wider.
"Oh, Namjoon 오빠 was shooting heart eyes at you since you stepped on stage" Yeri said as she bumped her hips with Hyejin in a taunting way.
Hyejin rolls her eyes at her younger sister.
"I mean who wouldn't, you look amazing Hye" Wendy said as she gave her a hug.
"Sorry to interrupt this little family event, but the staff are glaring at us because we aren't in our seats" Irene says as she bowed apologetically towards the staff.
The other girls turn around and bow and move quickly to get to their seats.
All six of them scrambling in the dark to find their seats.
Without paying much attention, Hyejin trips over the cameras wire. As if in slow motion she gets ready to fall and probably taking Yeri down with her.
She closes her eyes and braces for impact and soon furrows her eyebrows. She feels a strong pair of arms around her stopping her fall. She opens her eyes to see Namjoon staring straight at her with a smile on his face. Hyejin's cheeks flare up in a bright shade of pink and red. she frees herself from his grip and thanks him and slightly bows, not wanting to attract too much attention which was too late because by now the lights were turned on, two presenters were on stage ready to present the next award but all eyes were on the couple. Cameras going off all around the venue. Idols smirking and smiling at the interaction. Red Velvet could be seen sitting at their table, smiling and laughing with each other at the two who were still just staring at each other.
The camera panned to BTS' table, on screen, Jin and J-Hope could be seen smiling awkwardly, as the 95ers were seen covering their mouths to keep them from laughing. Yoongi looked down and covered his mouth, afraid that he would burst into laughter if he looked up. Jungkook sat there looking dead at the camera, with a sly smile on his face, he giggled and looked down.
Soon the two snapped back to reality and realized that they were still standing in the middle.
Hyejin bows again and walks to her table as Namjoon does the same.
Heechul covered his face with the cue card as he laughed away. Yoona hit his side with her elbow as she tried to control her laughter.
Heechul clears his throat and begins speaking.
" Since we're thinking of melodrama's" he jokes as he winks towards Hyejin.
"Many great Drama's came out this year, I myself a big fan of dramas, and happy to present this next award with a fellow idol and actress."
"Hello, I'm Im Yoona" Yoona introduced herself as if nobody knew who she was.
"We have seen these great dramas come out but with these drama songs were also created."
"Here are the nominees for Best OST"  Heechul says as they look towards the screen.
Best OST
Please Don't Cry - Davichi
My Love - Gummy
Love Resembles Memories - Yook Sungjae
Gravity - Kim Jong Wan
Sweet Night - Kim Taehyung
Orbit - Hyejin
"Wow, These songs defined 2020 dramas if you ask me" Heechul says.
"The winner of Best OST is... Orbit By Hyejin" Yoona announces as she smiles and claps.
Hyejin looks up with wide eyes, me? She thinks to herself.
She looks at her band mates that were currently standing and clapping for her with big smiles.
Hyejin points to herself, confused as to why they were clapping.
Irene laughs and grabs her by the arm as she stands her up.
Hyejin walks to the stage in disbelief, she bows to the idols that were standing and clapping for her.
She walks to Yoona and Heechul. Both of them bringing her into a hug.
She smiles at them as she is handed her award and flowers.
She smiles as she stares out to the crowd.
She takes a minute to realize that she actually won.
She grabs the mic as she clear her throat.
"I-I umm, I didn't think I would win, Is this real?" She says making the audience and idols laugh.
"Wow, First I would like to thank the fans who watched the drama and those who listened to my song. When I wrote the song, I didn't think I would be nominated, let alone win. This is shocking to me." She says as she blinks her tears away.
"Some if you may be thinking 'ah why is that dramatic girl crying' I would think that too. I just, have never been super comfortable singing. I have always rapped and getting out of my comfort zone was hard. I kept thinking, what if they don't like it, or what if I can't hit the notes, or what if I mess up, and to be up here for an award for my singing it makes me happy and sad. I'm glad to have even been nominated in a category with great musicians. However I don't think I deserve this award, Taehyung-ah, Sweet Night is literally my lullaby, it's an amazing song." The camera panned to Taehyung who was smiling and shaking his head as he gave Hyejin a finger heart. "To my seniors who also worked on the drama that I did, your songs helped inspire mine." The camera then panned to Davichi, and Kim Jong Wan who clapped for Hyejin and smiled, mouthing 'Thank  you'.
"I think all those songs and even the songs that weren't up there deserve recognition. We're all in this industry. Thank you for loving the song!" She said as she bowed once again and walked off stage.