date night

(YiJin)
May 17th 2015
Hyejin sat up and looked at her phone.
Four text messages from 'yi ❤️❤️'
'good morning Hyejin!"
'today is my second day off from the show, sorry i couldn't hang out with you yesterday, kyulkyungie wanted me to help her with some choreography.'
'but to make it up to you, im taking you out tonight! be ready by 6!'
'See you tonight hye 💛'

Hyejin rolled her eyes as she read the second text, kyulkyung this, kyulkyung that.
She read the last message and smiled, maybe today will be better than expected.
Hyejin ran to her bathroom to brush her teeth
"HYE! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Irene shouts.
Hyejin brushed her hair and rushes downstairs, where she is hit with the snell of bacon and friend eggs.
"Thank you for the food!" She says as she starts eating.
"So what are we up to today?" Joy asks
"We don't have anything in out schedules today" Wendy says
"Thats good! Im going on a date with Yixing" Hyejin says
Irene nods and sits down.
"It's 8:27" Seulgi says
"Im going to the dance room, to do some routines" She continues
"To do sehun you mean" Joy says as she brings the egg on the fork into her mouth.
Irene, who was drinking her juice, chokes and laughs.
Wendy looks stunned but then lets out the loudest laugh.
Yeri sits there eating as if they didn't make that joke.
"Hyejin unnie, where are you guys going?" She asks as she takes a sip of her juice.
"The restaurant we went to on our second date" Hyejin said as she leaned over the table to get some fruit.
"So i have to pick out a fancy outfit" she said as she bit into the apple.
Yeri nods.
Irene goes and does the dishes. Joy goes to her room to get her notebook and pen, Yeri and Wendy go sit on the couch. Hyejin runs up stairs to take a shower. Soon they find themselves gathered up in the living room.
The girls sat there talking to each other without noticing the time flying by.
Hyejin looks at her phone.
5:48!
Hyejin rushes up stairs.
She grabs the first dress she sees, she grabs a random pair of heels.
She sits down and grabs her eyeshadow palette.

Hyejin straightens the last piece of hair and looks in the mirror

Hyejin straightens the last piece of hair and looks in the mirror. She smiles at herself and puts on som perfume.
She looks at her phone.
5:59.
"yi ❤️"
'I'm outside'
She smiles as she grabs her bag. She walks downstairs and the members look at her.
"Woahhhh"
"QUEEN"
"wow"
They hype her up.
She smiles at them and goes to the door.
She looks for Yixing.
He's not waiting for me at the door? thats weird.
Hyejin thought to herself.
She went down the stairs and spotted his car. She walked to it as she could see him in the car.
The window was cracked open a little.
As she walked closer she heard him on the phone.
"yeah sorry, i love you" he said.
He hung up and saw her knocking on the window.
"Hey!" He said as he lowered the window down more.
"get in" he said as he pointed to the seat next to him.
Hyejin was shocked.
He didn't wait at the door, he didn't compliment me, just a simple hey.
She went to the other side and tried to open the door.
Yixing unlocks it and lets her in.
Hyejin sits down with a sigh.
"Who was that on the phone?" She asked cautiously.
"oh, uh, my mom" he answered as he put his seatbelt on and drove off.
Hyejin nods and looks ahead.
After 5 minutes of awkward silence, they arrive to their destination.
Yixing gets out of the car and walks to the door, Hyejin gets out of the car and walks to the door, he grabs her hand and walks to the private room they have reserved.
Hyejin sits down and looks at Yixing.
He was on his phone.
She sighs as the waiter comes.
The waiter gives them the menus.
Hyejij grabs hers and looks through the options.
She looks up and sees Yixing smiling while texting.
"yi... have you picked yet?" She asked him.
He looks up at her, "uh yeah, i'll have what you're having"
He looks back down at his phone.
She calls the waiter back and gives him their order.
"What the hell?" She says, finally snapping.
Yixing looks up at her.
"What?" He said to her as he poked at his food.
"What is this? Why are we even doing this? A date? Who uses their phone and completely ignores their girlfriend or boyfriend on a date?" She says angrily.
" I'm busy! I did this to get us to be together for at least an hour. Why are you being so, so unreasonable?!" Yixing argues back getting angry as well.
"I'm busy too, in case you haven't noticed I've had my 5th come back this year! We're supposed to be in this together but why does it feel like im the only one in this relationship?!" She says as she grabbed her bag.
"Hyejin, you have to understand that my life does not revolve around you, i have a career, i have things to do." He said as he looked right at her.
" This is the only time we get to be together, its been 6 months since we've seen each other and you're on your phone. YOU'RE ON YOUR PHONE!" Hyejin says as a tear slides down her cheek.
She grabs her phone from the seat next to her and walks to the door.
"Text me, call me, talk to me when you're ready to be in a relationship." She says as she leaves.
Yixing huffs in anger. He grabs his phone.
He dials a number.
"You home? I need a stress reliever." He said as he left some money on the table and grabbed his coat and walked though the door.
"Yeah babe, what happened? I'll be waiting in bed for you" the voice spoke through the phone
He opened his car and drove off.
Hyejin called her manager, her manager quickly drove off to pick her up.
Hyejin's eyes were puffy. She saw her manager's car and got in.
The drive was quiet, once they were in front of the dorms, Hyejin let out a quiet thank you and walked in.
All the lights were off, signifying that the girls were asleep.
She looks at her phone.
Her eyes taking a couple of second to adjust to the bright screen in front of her.
11:57 PM.
5 hours of silence, 5 hours of being ignored on their date.
Hyejin sighed and walked to her room.
She put her shoes down and walked to the bathroom.
She changed into her pajamas and took of her makeup. She washed her face and went to lay down.
She looked at her phone again.
No calls, No texts, No nothing.
She sighed and put her phone on her nightstand. She turned off the lamp and closed her eyes.
Today has been a nightmare she thought to herself as she drifted into a deep slumber.

(Sorry for the grammar mistakes, too lazy to fix it rn, sorry)