MAMA 2019 PT 3

BTS had just taken the stage with Red Velvet member, Hyejin which was assumed to be her final performance, and the final performance the night but there was one final, secret performance.
Hyejin was going to be taking the stage with Yuqi of (G)-IDLE.
Hyejin had recently written a song and she was going to give it to someone or a group in SM but instead she felt attached to it so she decided to sing it as a duet with one of her best friends.
Hyejin had asked Yuqi for the duet and Yuqi had accepted before Hyejin could finish asking.
After their talk they went straight to the studio and started recording the song.
Yuqi got the sheet of lyrics and started practicing. She sang some parts and then stopped. She looked over to Hyejin who was creating a new file and getting everything ready so that they could start recording.
"Why did you write this song?" Yuqi asked.
"What do you mean? I just did, I don't know." Hyejin said
"I- I think I wrote it about Yixing, and then I just wrote this entire song about why relationships fail and why we crave the other person after we break up."
"I believe that with this song i can officially say im completely over him, For GOOD." She said as she looked at with a bright smile Yuqi.
Yuqi nods her head and pats her back.
Now today was the day that they would unveil this song to the public.
Hyejin got up from her table, "im going to the bathroom!" She said as she left her members to go back stage
Yuqi saw Hyejin get up and waited a couple minutes until she saw a staff member signal her that she had 10 minutes to get backstage and get ready.
Yuqi nods her head at the staff member and gets up.
"Where are you going?" Minnie asks her.
"Bathroom!" She said as she jogged backstage.
Hyejin was pacing around their room
Yuqi jogged to their room and started getting dressed. She sat in her chair so that her makeup artist could touch her makeup up.
As she sat there she hear Hyejin practicing her high notes.
Yuqi looks up at her makeup artist and laughs along with her.
"She's amazing isn't she?" Yuqi boasts.
The staff member knocks on the door.
"2 minutes!" She shouts into the room as she waited for them to get out of the room so that she could escort them.
Hyejin and Yuqi walk to the underground platform that would pull the up on stage.
The musics starts slowly and Hyejin closes her eyes. Yuqi looks over to her and squeezes her hand.
Hyejin smiles at her and brings her microphone to her lips.

"It was great at the very start
Hands on each other
Couldn't stand to be far apart
Closer the better"
She looks over to Yuqi.
"Now we're picking fights and slamming doors
Magnifying all our flaws
And I wonder why, wonder what for
Why we keep coming back for more"
Yuqi sings.
"Is it just our bodies? Are we both losing our minds?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?
Do we need somebody just to feel like we're alright?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?"
They both sing as they walk to the middle.
"Too much time, losing track of us
Where was the real?
Undefined, spiraling out of touch
Forgot how it feels
All the messed up fights and slamming doors
Magnifying all our flaws
And I wonder why, wonder what for
It's like we keep coming back for more
Is it just our bodies? Are we both losing our minds?" Hyejin sits in front of Yuqi and they touch hands. Its as if they were staring at a mirror. They follow each others movements.
"Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?
Do we need somebody just to feel like we're alright?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?
Scared to be lonely
Even when we know it's wrong
Been somebody better for us all along
Tell me, how can we keep holding on?
Holding on tonight 'cause we're scared to be lonely
Even when we know it's wrong
Been somebody better for us all along
Tell me, how can we keep holding on?
Holding on tonight 'cause we're scared to be lonely
Is it just our bodies? Are we both losing our minds?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?
Scared to be lonely"
Hyejin gets up from her seat as the "rain" starts pouring down.
She looks up as she sings.
"Scared to be lonely
Eh, eh, scared to be lonely
Eh hoo ooh~ hoo ooh"
They add some ad libs as they turn their backs towards each other.
Irene looks shocked. She looks over to BTS' table. They were twice as shocked as she and her members were.
(G)-IDLE were shocked that Yuqi had a duet with their senior.
Nonetheless they get up and clap for the two.
Hyejin and Yuqi bow and clap for each other. As they were exiting the stage Yuqi turns Hyejin and hugs her.
"Thank you for choosing me." She said
Hyejin smiles at her and walks back to her table.
Hyejin is met with high fives and hugs and "omg what a woman"
She smiled as she looked toward BTS' table. They were all staring at her. She smiles and shows them a finger heart. Seokjin catches it and puts it in his pocket while taehyung and jungkook tried to take it away from him as the others laughed at how childish they are. Namjoon looks up again to see that she blew him one, he blushes and smiles so hard that his dimples were extremely visible.
Song Hye Kyo had just said the final ment and now it was over. All the idols go around congratulating each other's win and have small talk. Red Velvet, BTS and TWICE all come together. Jihyo looks over at Irene and Namjoon, "we raised them pretty well, right?" She says as she looked at her members, Irene and Namjoon looking at theirs, "yeah." They all start making plans.
Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Yeri deciding that they're going to go shopping later. Momo, Jimin, Taehyung and Nayeon deciding that they'll go eat at some restaurant later as they discus  their next performances. The rest getting ready to go to sleep or practice. Namjoon looks at his watch and then walks to Hyejin, "let's go home" he says to her as he walks past her and walks towards his members.
She smiles and starts walking towards the exit with her members.