a day to remember

*I decide no covid. BUT COVID IS REAL. STAY SAFE AND PROTECTED. WEAR YOUR MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCE! WASH YOUR HANDS!
**may have grammar mistakes mainly because i just wanted to write this and post it, maybe i will come back to fix them... maybe i won't 😃

Hyejin rushed to put her dress on. She looked over at the mirror and smiled. Her mom soon walking in with the bouquet in her hand. She hands it to Hyejin and fixes her veil.
"My baby's all grown up now" she says as she fans her eyes, afraid of the tears that may fall down.
Hyejin smiles and hugs her mom.
"You do know that you have 40 minutes right, you didn't have to rush!" Her mom scolds her for almost ruining her makeup when she put her dress on.
Hyejin laughed and pulled out her phone.
"Let's take a selfie mom, it's going to be my last selfie as a non married person" she says as opens up the camera and poses.
Hyejin's mom laughs and walks to the window.
"you guys really did a good job picking this place" she gawked at the sight.
A beautiful sun that was going to set soon, the water glistening, the flowers and the aisle. Everything was perfect, considering the fact that it's november.
Hyejin walks over the mirror, looking down at the view. She smiled to her self. I'm getting married to the love of my life. She thought as she looked back to her mom and the photographer who had just took a bunch of candid's.
"Hye! Let's go, it's time!" Her cousin urged her as she pushed her out of the room.
Hyejin's father waiting for her downstairs.
"Wow" he exclaimed as he saw his youngest daughter in her wedding gown. Tears welling up in his eyes.
"Oh- no dad, don't cry because you'll make me cry" Hyejin says as she feels her eyes water.
Hyejin's dad blinks his tears away and links arms with Hyejin.
They walk to the closed doors, that would soon open.
He smiled down at her, my little girl is getting married. He thought to himself as he looked up again.
The doors opened and a soft melody could be heard. Everyone stands up and looks towards the doors.
Hyejin and her dad walking down the aisle. Her eyes meet her members who were smiling in awe. She looks over to Taeyeon and Yoona. Taeyeon was crying while Yoona was recording. She giggled at the sight as she looked to the right and saw Taehyung, who was nodding his head as he took out his phone to record.
She looked over to her brother who was on Namjoon's side instead of hers. Her eyebrows furrowed a little, wow that little asshole has a smug look on him face? she began to think to herself as she mentally cursed at him until she saw him looking down, wiping a tear away. She smiles at him and laughs. I hope someone was recording THAT train wreck she said to herself. Finally she looked at her future. Namjoon stood there with a proud and shocked smile on his face. He looked down, feeling his eyes begin to water. He wipes a tear with his finger and looks back up. Hyejin swoons with hearts in her eyes at the sight. Her father looked to her side.
"Well, here we are" he said as they made it to the front. She smiled at him as he turned to Namjoon.
"Take care of her Namjoon, she's my baby. I'm trusting you with her. I'll have yoongi kill you if you don't" he said with a serious face that stunned Namjoon, until his face broke out into a smile. Namjoon soon laughing, Hyejin shook her head and giggled. Namjoon grabbed her hand as her dad walked to his seat.
She looked at him in the eyes, getting lost in them until the officiant snapped her out of it.
Hyejin and Namjoon just stared at each other the entire time. Laughing when the priest snapped them out of the daze they were both in.
"Do you, Kim Namjoon, take Min Hyejin to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and hold, from this day forward,for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death does you part"
" I do" he says as he puts the ring on her finger.
"Do you, Min Hyejin, take, Kim Namjoon, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and hold, from this day forward,for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death does you part"
"I do" she says as she looks up at him and puts the ring on his finger.
"Hyejin, you sign on the right and Namjoon you sign on the left" the officiant said as he spread the papers on the table. They finished signing and looked at each other with huge smiles.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" The officiant said as everybody stood up and clapped.
Namjoon pulled hyejin into a sweet kiss as she smiled into the kiss.
"I love you Mrs. Kim Hyejin" he said as he laughed.
"GO BEST FRIEND" Taehyung could be heard saying as he almost drops his phone while recording.
Namjoon and Hyejin laugh at him while they turn to wave and pose for everybody. Phones were all out, recording and taking pictures of the beautiful moment.
Hyejin and namjoon walked down the aisle and walked towards the stairs that led to the beach. Everybody soon following. The tables had just finished being set up, Hyejin and Namjoon went inside while the others were socializing and finding their seats.
Namjoon and Hyejin then come out and greet everybody.
They sit at the biggest table, as Yoongi and Taehyung hurry them up.
Hyejin looks at namjoon confused.
Yoongi takes the mic and begins his speech.
The night was filled with laughter and smiles. Memories were being thrown here and there making the bride and groom turn red in embarrassment. Hyejin took out her phone and took a picture of namjoon when he was looking away. She took pictures of everybody. She looked around to see everybody laughing and having fun. She looked over at namjoon and intertwined her hands with his. He looks over to her and gives her a warm smile while leaning in to kiss her again.
"I love you so much" she says as she puts her forehead on his.
"I love you too" he said before his attention was pulled away with a whistle.
"Ahhh can you guys wait until you're alone" Jin says as he rolls his eyes jokingly. They all laugh when Yoongi smacks him in the head. Hyejin looks around again and smiles. Everyone she loves together in one place. She truly couldn't be happier.