The Statement

*

Hello, It's BigHit Ent. and SM Ent.
With the recent news of our two idols, we have come out to address it properly. Going on from our previous statement, we have discussed with our artists and have all come on one agreement. As a big family we would like to confirm the news. Our artist Kim Namjoon, RM, of BTS is in fact dating Min Hyejin of Red Velvet. We ask that you give them your blessings and that you don't invade their privacy further. We are going to be taking legal action against malicious comments on both our artists. Thank you for supporting them together and apart. We hope you continue to do so. With that being said, we will leave you with two letters, both written by our artists. Have a good night.

Hello, It's Min Hyejin! It has come to my attention that we have been caught red handed, our relationships as going to be brought to the public's attention sooner or later sadly it wasn't later. I'm happy in this relationship and I hope you can be happy for us too. I'm sorry to the fans I've disappointed and to the public who will stop supporting either of us. Thank you for some of the good wishes!
                                          XOXO, Min Hyejin

Hello! It's Kim Namjoon, first and foremost thank you for the good wishes and i'm sorry for those i've disappointed. It wasn't mine or hyejin's intention to hurt anyone. Our relationship is ours and only ours so we would both appreciate it if you would just stop here and not try to dig into our business. We are very happy and have been happy for a while. With that being said, I wish you all a good night. I love you ARMY.
                                                     Kim Namjoon