pro-proposal? pt 2

Hoseok look around, everyone was focused and determined to make this fay amazing for their best friends. Today will go down in our history he thinks to himself as he looks around and smiles again. He starts listening again.
Seokjin takes his phone out.
"here!" He said
"I sent all of you Namjoon's plan and I'll tell you our mission" he said as he urged the others to look at their phones.
Once they were all caught up, they turned their attention to Seokjin.
"We are in charge of the decorating and food and basically where it is that he is going to propose."
"So I'll divide you into teams so that we get stuff done a lot quicker."
"Wendy & Hoseok, you're in charge of spying on them, as much as I would love to do that, I have to cook."
"Jimin, Taehyung & Yeri, you're in charge of decorating, Namjoon thinks you have a better sense of style"
"Jungkook, Joy and Seulgi, you're in charge of decorating the backyard, where he's going to propose"
"Irene, Yoongi and me are in charge of food, for the OBVIOUS reasons." Seokjin finishes giving orders as the van stops in front of their dorm.
"David and his friends should be arriving at our dorms soon, they'll help us decorate and cook and clean" Jimin said as he looked through his messages to see if they had arrived.
"Wait who's bring the booze?" Jungkook asked as everybody turned to look at him.
"I mean uhhh might as well get drunk tonight?" He said as he blushed a little
Seokjin raised his eyebrow and looked away.
"Kids got a point" yoongi says.
"Him and I will go buy the booze, it won't take long and then we can come back and do what we were assaulted to do" yoongi says
"Okay! Lets do this!" They say in unison as they quickly exit the van.
"We have 5-7 hours, lets do out best!" Yoongi says.

Wendy and Hoseok just finished dinner at a very fancy restaurant.
"Our wallets are going to suffer today right?" Wendy asks Hoseok.
"Don't worry about it, i'll pay" he said as he pulled out his wallet.
Wendy stops him before he could give the guy his card.
"Lets do this, you pay for one expensive thing and I'll pay for the next expensive thing, we'll divide the things we have to pay for okay?" She said.
Hoseok agreed and gave the man his card.
Wendy turns to see Namjoon getting up and helping Hyejin out of her seat. They intertwine hands and walk out of the restaurant as the man gives Namjoon his card back.
Wendy pulls out her phone and texts their new group chat.
'Proposal TONIGHT LETS GET WASTED 🤪🤪'
Wendy: they left the restaurant.
Seulgi: okay
Jungkook: how have they not recognized you?
Taehyung: doesn't namjoon hyung have a high iq?
Yoongi: doesn't seem like it
Jimin: hyung thats messed up! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seokjin: Yoongi if you don't put your phone down I'll make sure to redecorate your studio with only bright pastel colors and with things you hate.
Yoongi: oh god, please leave my studio alone hyung ㅠㅠ
Hoseok: we are going to the next location right now.
Irene: Wendy, you better not laugh out loud if you're close to them.
Yeri: Yeah! Hyejin Unnie will hear you and it will ruin everything!
Joy: Seulgi! You put the wrong plates out!
Jungkook: this got chaotic real fast.
Namjoon: will you, my dear friends, please help me by putting your phones down and doing the damn things assigned to y'all????
Jungkook: will do boss
Seulgi: say no more
Yoongi: im not getting paid
Seokjin: you're also not getting invited to the wedding if you don't stfu.
Jimin: woah, hyung! Language, we have two maknaes here!
Seokjin: you're right Jimin, im sorry what i meant to type was "YOONGI PUT YOUR DAMN PHONE AWAY AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING PILLOW AWAY FROM THE COUNTER" better jimin? ☺️☺️
Yoongi: I'M LITERALLY HER BROTHER.
Namjoon: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Namjoon: no! FOCUS
Namjoon: I'll see y'all later!

<< Should I make more chapter on the places that HyeJoon are going to before namjoon proposes? & should I make a chapter on their members helping? Comment please!>>