the plan pt2

December 21st 2016

She admires his side profile for a bit, until she realizes that she been staring. Namjoon looks over to her and she quickly turns the other way. Hyejin slowly feels her cheeks burning up.
Namjoon smiles to himself, cute, he thought to himself as he turned to look straight as he smiles.
Hyejin walks to the frozen isle.
Ice cream
Hyejin opens the door and gets on her tippy toes. She stretches her arms as much as see could but she still couldn't reach the half chocolate, half strawberry ice cream she wanted.
All of a sudden she feels someone behind her, before she could react the person reaches over her and puts his hands on the ice cream.
"Its this?" Namjoon asks her. She turns around, only to realize that namjoon is still hovering over her and is staring down at her. Hyejin feels her cheeks get hotter and hotter as the time passes. She looks down and quickly stammers "y-yeah, yes."
Namjoon hand her the ice cream and smiles.
Cute.
Hyejin walks over to the cart.
"Is that it?" she asks as she tries to forget what just happened.
"Yeah." Namjoon answers her.
They walk to the counter to checkout.
Hyejin slowly pulls her wallet out to pay when namjoon stops her.
"Its my food for my members, I should pay." He says as he pulls his card out.
"Yeah, but i offered to come to the store for Jungk-" she stops herself before the girl at the counter looks up.
"I offered to come to the store for justin." Hyejin finishes as she pulls Namjoon's  hand, that was currently holding his card, back into his pocket.
"If you want to pay me back, lets have some coffee" she says as she grabs some of the bags from the counter.
"Okay, lets set a time and date." Namjoon said while walking in front of her while smiling like an idiot.
Hyejin looks down blushing and starts smiling.
"Okay! Its a date!" Hyejin said as she got closer to him, she had got the upper hand and walked im front of him.
She pulls a cab over and puts the groceries in the back seats. She opens the door, "you coming?" She asks Namjoon.
Namjoon, still in a daze, looks at her and speed walks to the car. Once they are in they look at each other and immediately look away.
Once they made it to the dorms, they unloaded the car.
Hyejin got out first and Namjoon paid the cab driver.
little did they know, a dispatch reporter was lurking around that night and had taken pictures of them in the grocery store and on their little walk and now this.
Namjoon opens the door to the dorms and Hyejin walks in after him.
The boys looked over to them.
Both of them were quiet.
Namjoon was still a little red and Hyejin was a tomato.
"Ah oh! Here Kook!" Hyejin says as she hands him a bag of his favorite snacks.
"Oh! Thank you!" He says as he pulls her into a hug.
"Okay, Hoseok Hyung, and Jimin put the groceries away please, i have- i gotta- im going to be- ah whatever see you tomorrow, love you guys." He says as he rubs the back of his head.
Everyone turns to look at him walking up the stairs.
They all turn to Hyejin.
"Yeah, umm, im going back hom-" reality hit her! Her manager told her to stay if its really late.
"Um im going to my room, see you tomorrow! Love you!" She says as she scratches her head.
Was i too brave? She thought to herself .
All the boys look at each other. "Did it work?" Jimin asked confused.
"I think..." seokjin responds while tilting his head.
"But then again those two have always been weird." He says while going back to stocking the fridge up.