hyejoon pt 3

January 3rd 2017

Namjoon took Hyejin's hand and helped her out of the car.
"I thought we were getting coffee" she said while staring at the restaurant that he brought her to.
"Yeah but you aren't dressed for that, and neither am I." He said as he scratched his neck.
"Shall we?" He asked her as he put his hand out.
"We shall" she responded while giggling at him.
Hyejin and Namjoon spent the rest of the day laughing at jokes and stories they told.
As Hyejin was getting up so they could leave they saw a dispatch reporter outside.
Namjoon grabbed Hyejin's hand and walked to the back of the restaurant.
Namjoon grabbed the attention of the waiter that had attended them.
"Can I talk to the manager?" He asked the kid.
"Uh yeah, wait a minute, but did i do something wrong? Please don't get me fired!" He asked Namjoon.
"No no, we aren't complaining." Hyejin tried to explain to the boy.
The manager saw them and rushed over to them as soon as he realized that Namjoon and Hyejin were there.
"Hey you, go back to work. What can i help you with?" He asked Namjoon.
"May we use your back exit?" Namjoon asked him in a hurry.
"Um yeah, but may I ask why?" He looked unsure.
"There's a reporter outside, we don't really want to get into a scandal. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you" Namjoon said as he bowed.
"Oh! No need!" The manager showed them to the door.
"Have a good evening!" He said.
Namjoon bowed at him and sped walked to the car. His manager waiting inside.
"That was quick!" He said as he laughed at Namjoon's face.
"There's a dispatch reporter out front."
His managers starts the car.
"Okay lets get you kids out of here as quick as possible." He said as he drove away.
They arrived in front of Hyejin's dorm.
"So... thank you for today. I had so much fun." Hyejin said
Namjoon smiled and helped her out of the car.
He walked her to the door, where her members were looking out the window. Yeri took her phone out and started recording.
"What? Why?" Irene asked her
"So that we can remember this day." She said as she zoomed into their faces.
Back outside Namjoon didn't know how to end the night.
He looked down to her. She looked up to him.
He hugged her.
Namjoon smiled and kissed her cheek.
Hyejins eyes widen.
You look beautiful today" Namjoon says
"So I look ugly every other day?" She asks
"What!? No! That's not what I meant!" Namjoon explains.
"I know, I was just messing with you!" Hyejin says while laughing.
"I want to thank you. Thank you for going on these dates with me. I've had so much fun." Namjoon said
"I really really like you Min Hyejin. I want to show you no give you the love you deserve. I know I can treat you better than he ever did. Min Hyejin, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while holding onto her hands.
She smiled as he grabbed her hand and held it tightly.
"Kim Namjoon, im so sorry... sorry to say you are officially my boyfriend" she said as she saw him finally take a breath.
Namjoon picked her up and swirled her. Hyejin broke into giggles.
Namjoon looks at Hyejin and kisses her. A soft yet needy kiss, a kiss that showed her that she will never regret this.
They break away and see Namjoon's manager in the car clapping.
They laugh at him and run to the car.
As the night ends, Hyejin is brought to her dorm.
Namjoon walks her to the door.
"good night babygirl" he said while winking at her. Wendy opens the door and stares at the blushing pair.
Namjoon waves bye to her and looks at Hyejin before hugging her & kissing her on the lips. Wendy's jaw drops as she watches Namjoon walk away.
"you- what- wait- You're dating??!!" She asks excitedly.
"Yeah!" Hyejin says as she walks into the dorm.
She looks at the girls that were in the kitchen and living room. She smiles as them as she walks to them. She twirled Irene and walked to Seulgi and hugged her. She skipped to Yeri and hugged her. She twirled Joy and then she twirled Wendy.
The girls, except Wendy, looked at her weirdly.
Hyejin walked to the stairs "good night beautiful people i love" she said as she walked to her room.
Everyone stopped and looked at Wendy.
"What the hell was that?" they all asked.
"It's official! HyeJoon is REAL!" Wendy said as the girls yelled and screamed in happiness all of them gathering and hugging.

<< sorry for typos, will fix later>>