vlive

*

"Hello! Welcome to my first solo vlive since 2018?" hyejin questioned herself as she questioned herself and tried to remember the last time she had gone live on the v app.
"wow it has been 2 years... i'm so sorry guys" she said as she bowed her head jokingly.
"unnie what are you doing?" hyejin read out loud.
"i was going to listen to music while i redecorate my room but then i thought why not go live and talk to my friends" hyejin said as she had set the camera on her window. she opened her curtains and then quickly covered the window again.
"ahh too bright" she said as she tried to adjust her eyes again.
"let's do that agin but slowly" she said as she laughed at herself, knowing that thousands have screen recorded her.
she finally opened the curtains and walked away and sat on her bed.
she stared at the floor as she cuddled one of her shookys that her older brother had gifted her.
"Kind of regretting starting a live because now i have to redecorate my room and i can't procrastinate because you are all watching me" hyejin said as she threw herself on her bed.
"okay! come on hye! you can do this!" she cheered herself on as she got closer to the camera.
"I forgot that i can barely see the comments, i'm just going to use my other phone." she said as she reached towards her table.
"okay let's see what you guys are saying" she says.
"hye you keep saying that you aren't going to procrastinate but you keep doing exactly that!" hyejin laughs
"really? am i? wow, okay mom! i guess i'll get started" hyejin said as she put the phone down and stood up.
"so because you guys don't want me to procrastinate, i'll most focus on my task and i will talk to you guys okay?" she said as she put her hoodie on.
"wait no! let me put my music on!" she said as she quickly opened her spotify.
"if you guys have any song suggestions drop them in the comments, i'll read them eventually" she said as she pressed play.
she once again put her phone down and got to work.
lalalay by sunmi started playing.
"i really love this song... i really love sunmi unnie" hyejin confessed while she laughed.
"i've been meaning to put up some of my drawings or paintings but i want a fresh one." she said as she pulled a huge box from under her bed.
she opened the box and tried to show the box but couldn't do it properly because of how heavy the box was.
"i have some plane tickets, concert tickets and souvenirs like postcards and stamps and stickers. i also have polaroids and other pictures in this box." she explains as she geeks out over her prized possessions.
"ah sorry guys, you're probably tired of my endless talking, you probably want to hear the music" she said as she gave a shy smile at the camera and rubbed the back of her neck.
she sat the box on her bed as she looked through it.
she took out a couple of plane tickets and four concert tickets as well as a handful of polaroids and photo strips.
she showed the concert tickets to the camera.
magic shop by bts starts playing.
"wow just as i was about to show you two of my bts concert tickets magic shop starts playing" she jokes.
"bts' concerts are amazing. i remember the first time i went to their concert it was one of their first concerts" she explained.
"my brother really wanted me to go so i did. he makes me proud" she says as she smiles at the memories.
"oh and this one is kind of recent, it was for their stadium tour" she says as she shows the ticket.
"when he told us that he was going to be playing at Wembley I cried" she said as she laughed at herself.
"I cried because I was so proud, so proud that my brother did that. BTS continues to amaze me and the rest of the world, with few exceptions. which by the way I don't understand. How you can't at least respect them as human beings, your parents didn't raise you right if all you do is bully and harass others. get a job." hyejin says as she fights the urge to roll her eyes because she knows there are a couple of people that don't like it when she talks about bts either because they get jealous or because they don't like bts. whatever the reason she just tried to ignore it.
"anyway, i wanted to show you guys something!" she says as she reached for her phone and points it towards her shelf.
she had an assortment of books raging from every genre on the two bottom shelves. she then showed the first three shelves and those were full of albums.
"it's not much but look at my album collection!" she says excited.
"some are from my favorite hoobaes and sunbaes and i have all our albums, signed, on my fourth shelf" hyejin says as she beams with pride.
"i finished my red velvet collection! and by finished i mean as in i've gotten everything that we've put out, album wise, i don't want you guys leaving my vlive thinking i'm rich" she jokes.
"i'm about to complete my bts collection!" hyejin says as she shows her two shelves filled with signed copies of her good friends albums.
"Yoongi just need to buy me version 3 and 4 of map of the soul 7" hyejin says as she stares into the camera.
"i've been waiting yoongs, where are my albums" she laughs at herself.
"kidding! i buy the albums myself, because my brother also buys my albums" she says as she shows her taeyeon collection.
"taeyeon unnie look!" hyejin says as she shows her all of her albums two of them which were not signed.
"next time you come over i'm going to get you to sign these!" she said as she points towards taeyeons latest releases.
Fourty minutes go by and hyejin had just finished putting up some of the tickets and postcards up on her wall.
"okay guys before i go i want to show you guys something" she says as she quickly hides it between her hands.
"i'm only going to show it for a couple of seconds and then i'll end the live okay?" hyejin explains.
"so i'm going to say my goodbyes now, thank you for watching me procrastinate for about an hour and thank you for watching me do nothing but show you my collections, this has been min hyejin, see you in another two years! peace!" she says as she quickly shows the camera the picture she had found of a younger yoongi, hyejin, namjoon, hoseok and jin. she laughed and quickly hid the photo while she gave an apologetic smile that was meant for the guys, and she ended the live.