3

Multiple W.R.E.X Helicopters fly towards New York as soldiers begin to cut civilians off from Times Square while the news reporters are broadcasting the incident.

News Reporter: Just about an hour ago, the W.R.E.X Genetic Research Forces are moving in as an explosion occurred near Parker Industries not too long ago. They're not informing us on whether it was a gas leak. A pipe line. I don't know.

In the city, Quantum continues pursuing after Red Dragon. Flying through the city, mostly the neon infected parts, Quantum lands in the street and uses his enhanced eye sight to sense Red Dragons' footprints heading into the city. Suddenly, three W.R.E.X Soldiers deploy onto the ground with shock sticks.

Quant: (scoffs) They never learn.

One of the soldiers attempts to hit Quantum with the shock stick, but Quantum dodges and easily overpowers the soldier with his physical combat. The other two soldiers close in, but Quantum kicks a nearby trashcan at them, knocking into one of the soldiers, before Quantum roundhouse kicks a W.R.E.X Soldier down. Two more soldiers arrive, but Quantum shoots a nearby fire hydrant, spraying water and temporary blinding the soldiers before close lining both soldiers, knocking one of them out. The other soldier recovers as Quantum uses a roundhouse kick to subdue him. Another soldier attacks, but Quantum uses a back flip to subdue him. Quantum then uses his super senses to continue to track Red Dragon.

Quantum: All right.....where are you, Red Dragon?

Quantum tracks down Red Dragons' footsteps, leading to destroyed structure.

Quantum: Hmm....guess I'll have to take a detour.

Quantum heads down the subway to find it ravaged by Trisha's neon powers.

Quantum: Sheesh.....guess that girl's powers are starting to spiral.....I gotta find her fast!

Quantum travels through the destroyed subway and exits, only to be confronted by an Enhuman Purifier, Earthquake.

Quantum: Earthquake.

Earthquake: Sonic....

Quantum: Guess you're the one who's making this mess.

Earthquake: Hey, Scar wants me to slow you down....which is what I intend to do....which reminds me....

Earthquake pounds into the ground, causing a tremor and creating debris between Quantum and Earthquake, who flees.

Quantum: Should've seen that comin....

Quantum uses his super strength to punch apart the blocking debris, before proceeding to continue using his enhanced sightings to track down Red Dragon. Quantum tracks down Red Dragon tracks to Central Park. Suddenly, he is knocked down by Scarlett.

Scarlett: Quantum.

Quantum: Scarlett.

Scarlett: Still being the humans little lapdog?

Quantum: Trying to make a difference between humans and Enhumans......unlike you and your master....so do me a favor and give up quietly.

Scarlett: You know you're an idiot, right? You know it's not just me and Red Dragon. Boys!

Suddenly, two Purifiers jump down in front of Quantum, before Scarlett flees.

Purifier # 1: Let's see what you got, human lover.

The two Purifiers attack Quantum, but he uses his combat and super strength to quickly incapacitate both Purifiers.

Quantum: You impressed with what I got?

Quantum continues pursuing Scarlett, arriving at the middle of Central Park. Scarlett jumps down and projects energized blade.

Scarlett: (laughs)