8

In the library, Trisha is reading a book on Enhuman Psychology.

Trisha: Oh, wow, so that's how Enhumanity works? At least, it's still the same procedure as humans. (Turns page) Is that how they reproduce or just Progoed Enhumans?

Suddenly, Dominic smoke dashes in front of Trisha.

Dominic: Hey!

Trisha: aah! What the---?! Where'd you come from?!

Dominic: I told you; I can smoke dash.

Trisha: Huh?

Dominic: my powers is I can smoke to teleport between point A to point B, also I can dodge bullets with it....mind if I sit?

Trisha: Uh...no go right ahead.

Dominic sits down with Trisha.

Dominic: So...you never told me what your power was.

Trisha: Oh...uh....it's....neon...

Dominic: Like neon lights....you glow?

Trisha: (laughs) No...uh....I can use neon energy to my advantage...

Dominic: Oh....I see....so have you picked out a name for you yet?

Trisha: Uh...no....I'm still in training....why? do you have one for me?

Dominic: I was thinking...maybe; Neon Girl.

Trisha: (laughs) No...that's too corny...

Dominic: Okay, how about Neon Beam?

Trisha: Eh....no...yeah...no...

Dominic: How about-

Trisha: I think for now....I'd like to be called Trisha...

Dominic: Okay, Trisha...

Trisha prepares to read a book about the W.R.E.X Machines called Catalysts.

Trisha: Do you know anything about these Catalyst Machines?

Dominic: Yeah...actually I do...Catalysts are evil killing machines. For some time, the government funded a program that lead to most Enhumans being captured, experimented on or in most cases, exterminated.

Trisha: How do they work?

Dominic: They're powered by a core and they are programmed to scan for Enhuman DNA and then kill any or all Enhumans. Their shields and weapons are built from cutting edge technology....built to deliver powerful attacks.....I've never faced them, but Quantum has...

Trisha: Really?

Suddenly, the V.O.X hologram appears in front of Trisha.

V.O.X: Ms. Campbell?

Trisha: Yes?

V.O.X: Mr. Parker is requested your presence in the training room.

Trisha: Dr. Osmosis? You mean (telepathically) I can talk to you with my mind?

In the Purifiers Lair, Axel is practicing his martial arts moves just as another Purifier, an Enhuman with an animalistic appearance walks in.

Axel: Animal.....been outside lately? It's human season.

Animal: That supposed to be a joke?

Axel: No, but it will be a serious meaning soon enough.....

Animal: Workin on more of your martial arts combat? Trying to outmatch your training brother or something?

Axel: One thing about James Parker....despite him being blinded by the humans......he's still makes some kick-ass gadgets.....

Animal: But you're kenji brother's also good at making armor that can whoop your ass...with or without your armor.