4

In the office of Parker Tower, Trisha stands with Sun Sorceress in front of John.

John: Hello, Trisha....how are you?

Trisha: A little confused and wondering .....uh....just what the hell is going on?! Like; I just caused a serious neon explosion in the streets, just now, because those soldier guys were trying to arrest me and then that woman and that dude in the red suit tried to make me join something called the Purifiers, but then you guys saved me in a..."superhero" suit....wait, does this mean you guys are Enhumans?

John: You've had an exciting day, haven't you? To answer, your question; yes, I am an Enhuman. Me and my whole family are. That part we hide from the public.

Trisha: ever since that woman showed up.....she like transferred her powers to me.....Uh.....Am I a prisoner?

John: No. Absolutely not, my dear....You're our guest.

Trisha: Hmmm....a guest?

Trisha turns to Eva.

Trisha: And you? You're an Enhuman, too?

Eva: Yes, I am.

James walks in.

John: Trisha, I believe you've met my son, James.

James: Hello, Trisha...

Trisha: That was you in that dragonfly armor? And flying?

James: Yep. My powers are of kinetic energy, so I designed nanotechnology to use it to my advantage.....I supply the technology and gadgets of the team....and surveillance for Parker Industries.

Trisha: So who were those people back there? That samurai in red and that lady with the blade?

John: They were associates of an anti-human group.....the Purifiers...Enhumans who believe war is coming between humanity and Enhumanity....we are all that stands between Enhumans and humans colliding for war....

Trisha: Who's "we"?

John: My children and myself....along with two other teachers with a team of young trained Enhumans learning how to use their powers for a good cause.

Trisha: What's the good cause?

James: To show humans that not all Enhumans are evil....

Trisha: Is that what most humans believe?

Eva: More or less....with a group like the Purifiers, yes.

Trisha: Why?

John: Most humans fear what they don't understand or control.....and to answer your earlier question, those two people are Axel Xiang also known as the Red Dragon and Scarlett Tombs.

Trisha: Why did they come after me?

Eva: It must have something to do with your powers.

John: You have a spectacular power, Trisha. You've conducted the ability of neon....absorbing it and using it to your will....you also have light speed, which as of seeing it for myself, is extraordinary...

Trisha: Uh-huh.....So what can you all do?

John: Well, to the public, I'm John Parker, but my codename is Quantum. I have the power of quantinic energy, hence the name....I have super strength, speed and flight. I can also shoot laser beams from my eyes and jump at dangerously high vantages....

Trisha: Laser beams?So the DNA that you showed me and the students in your building....with the lasertorial cells? That was......

John: My own DNA. Yes.